So i got paid last night, and im going to go buy a pack of strings today and im thinking about getting a new PSP game, since im getting bored with the ones i have.

Any suggestions of a good game that will last a while and keep me interested?
Portable Ops
Killzone Liberation
GRAW2
Monster Hunter Freedom 2
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
Quote by Jamingguitarist
you know you can download and play all the psp games for free right? by hacking. and its actually easy use www.psp-hacks.com or www.pspupdates.com

yeah i know, and i have a few downloaded ones, i just prefer to buy them because im on dial up...yeah i know, let the flaming begin..im used to it..lol. So yeah..they take kind of a while.
Quote by Jamingguitarist
you know you can download and play all the psp games for free right? by hacking. and its actually easy use www.psp-hacks.com or www.pspupdates.com

Seriously? Free?

Isnt there a catch? I mean there is ALWAYS a catch like paying for membership....
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
Seriously? Free?

Isnt there a catch? I mean there is ALWAYS a catch like paying for membership....

You need to have a custom firmware and downgrading usually means risking bricking your psp...well thats how it was a few months ago...I'm not sure what's going on these days in the psp hacking scene.
no catch, except risking bricking your psp in the process, which is very low, unless you dont read the directions
Silent Hill Origins. I don't know if it was posted already but I don't feel like reading the whole thread.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by Miasma909
You need to have a custom firmware and downgrading usually means risking bricking your psp...well thats how it was a few months ago...I'm not sure what's going on these days in the psp hacking scene.

Yeah it said it needed to be downgraded. Nah i dont want to risk it. The hacked games any good anyway?
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
The hacked games any good anyway?

Well they're just rips of normal games and thus it's exactly like if you had the UMD in the PSP. Actually sometimes the load times are quite a bit faster as well and it saves battery (supposedly) because it doesn't need to read/spin the UMD.
Personally I would chose smackdown vs raw 2008
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Yeah, the whole downgrading & custom firmware thing is pretty simple, and you can play all your games for free. But like he said, with dial-up, its just about impossible.

The flying t obviously has no idea what he/she is talking about. Psp is way better than ps1 in just about any possible aspect. It can play ps1 games and games from many other systems.

Get Castlevania : Dracula X Chronicles.
its like 4 games in 1. The game itself is a remake of Rondo of Blood with 3d graphics. You can unlock the original Rondo of Blood, Symphony of the Night, and some other game too. It should keep you entertained for a very long time.

Metal Gear Solid - Portable Ops is always good, or Final Fantasy Tactics - War of the Lion, & Tekken - Dark Resurrection.
is it just demos or the full game/what steps do you have to go through to get the games downloaded on your psp? and what does "bricking your psp" mean?
I noticed that had other sites for 360 to download games, how would you do that?
Last edited by xWBxTremper at Nov 10, 2007,
Quote by Jamingguitarist

It depends, actually.

You have to have the older firmware in order to downgrade.
The PSP has games?!

Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."