well latley i was asking myself wether i would be using the trem that much, i would use it but idk if i realy realy want it...most of what i would do is dive bombs and just mess with it a lil, but ii dont htink im actually going to need it
so if i dont want a fr guitar i would get this
ltd ec 1000 deluxe(i will pay the extra money for the see thru blue wich isnt shown)

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-Deluxe-EC1000-Electric-Guitar?sku=516629

but if i want a fr guitar then i would buy a schecter c-1 hellraiser OFR

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-Hellraiser-C1-FR-Electric-Guitar?sku=513134

they have the same kind of body, and virtually the same neck
bot XJ frets, smae kind of inlays, both EMGs, both have locking bridge systems
but the ec has the 81-60 and i hear thay they are much better
and the schecter has the 81-85
wich guitar would be better?

i play metal and rock
i have good amp, so i dont need to buy a amp

hopefully this is the last time i want to make my decision between two guitars
thx dudes
never played the schecter but i know I love my ec-1000 its an awesome guitar and I would highly recomend it to you.
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
If u play alot on the higher frets, go for a Schecter C-1 w/out a FR if u dont want a Floyd. I dont think the EC is too good for higher fret access.
yeah I do agree with gotsa, the higher fret access could be better.. but its ok and i can still reach them fine
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Last edited by sepultura alma at Nov 10, 2007,
well, i do realy want the c-1 w/o a fr, the ec in my opinion is better, ive played one and i had no problem reaching the higer frets...but i still dont know
most people with trems dont really use it all that much in an important way and its a lot more of a hassle, go for the the esp
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Quote by qotsa1998
If u play alot on the higher frets, go for a Schecter C-1 w/out a FR if u dont want a Floyd. I dont think the EC is too good for higher fret access.

I going to have to agree, since I dont see the EC as a very good lead guitar (playing on the higher frets). I love Schecters, and I have played the EC, though I think the Shecters can be more versitile. Plus, its lighter than the EC, so it wont annoy (or annoy you as much) when your using the strap and playin for a while.

Good Luck!