well here is my gear:

my american fender strat9not so new....)

my pedals(535Q dunlop crybaby, Boss DS-1 Distortion, BOSS CE-1 chorus)

my **** amp(also not new)...dont worry, im getting a classic 30 soon

the ds-1, the wah and the chorus are new, but i though since im posting those now, than why not show you my guitar and amp

cheers, tell me what you think
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

^Aggreed, the Classic 30 will really make that a beautiful rig. I might consider trading in the DS-1 for an OD, some don't like the tone of a distortion box with a tube amp.
^+1000000000000000 i probably wont sell the distortion, but i wil definetly be getting an OD, probably a TS808 or a OCD, their quite cheap around here
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

^Sigged, biatch! this man speaks the truth
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union

Boss pedals make me sad

Great for modding though...
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
^care to explain why?i wouldent know since those are the only ones i ever played.
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union

That guitar looks nice, and i have the 535Q, its an amazing wah. Not too sure about the DS-1 though, but good stuff, bet you cant wait for the new amp.
Quote by Joey-Tribiani
^care to explain why?i wouldent know since those are the only ones i ever played.

Basically, a lot of stuff they make is quite sterile and there are so many more options on the pedal market that absolutely **** all over everything they make.

The Super Chorus is great though contrary to popular belief. I own one and it far surpasses the Small Clone but there is better like a Visual Sound H20 and BYOC Chorus and Rocktron Deep Blue. My Super Chorus is great though.

The DS-1 is also far surpassed by many other options but a good beginning distortion pedal until you break into the full pedal market.

You should replace it with an overdrive. The overdrive market is massive. If you need a list of great companies, PM me.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by Joey-Tribiani
Cheaply made and bad tone-sucking bypass systems. If you have time and experience you can mod, but the enclosures are ridiculously tight...
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
hey guys!

hope u don't mind that i post a pic of my new gear too
a fender blues deluxe reissue
along with my boss me-50 and my mex fat strat with '62 vintage pickups
i looooooove the cleans i get from it

Guitars:

Fender Mexican HSS Strat (Sunburst, Maple Neck)
- /w custom handwound John Mayer pickups - thx cord!

Amp:
Hughes & Kettner Matrix 100 Combo (practice amp)
Fender '73 Twin Reverb (main amp)

boss bd-2 (keeley modded)
Not really a fan of strats so I can't comment on that. Mod your ds-1 bro. and cool wah.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by Joey-Tribiani
^Sigged, biatch! this man speaks the truth

Or so they say.

And I do believe that's the first time I've been sigged, so... Bonus points to you, my friend.
You've written Boss CE-1 and I was like then I saw Your CH-1 not CE-1
Epiphone Les Paul Studio 2005
Marshall JTM-60
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
EHX Q-Tron +
Line 6 FM-4 Filter Modeler
Fender CD60 Acoustic
John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub.
^oh did i? ill change it right away i mustve made a mistake there somewhere :S

hope i didnt write a gibson les paul instead of my start either
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union

no... just CE-1
Epiphone Les Paul Studio 2005
Marshall JTM-60
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
EHX Q-Tron +
Line 6 FM-4 Filter Modeler
Fender CD60 Acoustic
John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub.
Quote by Denthúl
Or so they say.

And I do believe that's the first time I've been sigged, so... Bonus points to you, my friend.

thanks for the bonus points

EDIT:karol1701, i repeat,
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union

^ No problem. Your Strat is worsening my case of GAS, though. How does it play? And what's the CH-1 like? I've been thinking of adding a chorus pedal to my rig lately to spice things up a little.
well, the guitar is AMAZING, if you like to play rock/heavy-ish rock it will surtainly do it.
the single coils are amazingly-amazing, they will do the job for basically anything!
and the comfort ooooooohhh yeah, i absolutly love the neck, the body style and everything about it!
try it out, and you will look away at all the other guitars at the store.

about the chorus.....gotta say, im kinda disapointed...its good for some coloring, but it wont be very noticeable in the longer run...i didnt get to try it out before i bought it, so thats why i have it.
there are better im sure, but this is a good all-around chorus, if you just want a taste of the choruses.although i found it rather useless in the longer run....maybe im just not a chorus kinda guy.
and once again, try it out before you get it
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union

Quote by timi_hendrix
Honeymoon period FTW.

Yeah...and now I'm left with an amp I don't have enough love for...

^^^ Fair enough. I was actually considering an EHX Small Clone or something instead, but wanted to get opinions on other things before I do. And good to hear about the Strat, though over here the prices for US-made Strats are pretty high and I wouldn't be able to justify paying for one when I could get something made by Gordon Smith or Blade or some other British-based guitar maker.
Quote by Denthúl
Yeah...and now I'm left with an amp I don't have enough love for...

^^^ Fair enough. I was actually considering an EHX Small Clone or something instead, but wanted to get opinions on other things before I do. And good to hear about the Strat, though over here the prices for US-made Strats are pretty high and I wouldn't be able to justify paying for one when I could get something made by Gordon Smith or Blade or some other British-based guitar maker.

try to go second hand if possible, trust me, those strats are worth it
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union

i just kick in my chorus pedal for the hell of it somtimes. You wouldnt think it would fit into som stuff, but half the fun is finding new stuff to use it for

What i do with the small clone is that i'll turn the rate fairly high and flip up the depth swtich, and activate it at th top of a high bend, and disngage as it's coming down. I'm not sure if the CH-1 can get that nutty, but it's worth a try.
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild