K well it all started by all my friends doing drugs so i dont really hang with them anymore and i quit drugs cuz i used to be depressed alot thought it would help, but fact is it made it worse. anyways after i quit everyone kept pressuring me to "get high" and get "wasted". they just dont stop, and in school im trying to pay attention but i just cant like i have a 12 in history and 34 in science and and 27 in math like wtf i cant do it!!!!! its actually really hard for me i just dont understand, and just today i was going to get my hair done and my parents said no cuz of my mark and i told my teacher i wasnt coming for detention so i might get suspended for that. even my history teacher says i will fail at life. what do you guys think... i seriously just dont know.

edit: and yea suposibly im not cool if i dont do drugs, what if i quit school... becuase it does nothing for me. like seriously i tryed to get help, i just cant get into it, i cant pay attention.
Why ME?!?!!
Last edited by diddly14 at Nov 10, 2007,
you fail if you come to a online forum for sympathy

go out there, find some friends
do good in school

[/thread]
My You'll be the Baddest Dude in Revere!

My Gear:
-Fender Mexican Stratocaster
-Silvertone Paul Stanley Signature Acoustic
-Fender Princeton 65w
-DOD Death Metal
1. How are you failing at life if you've quit drugs?

2. Math and science aren't for everyone.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by The_Seventh_Sin
you fail if you come to a online forum for sympathy

go out there, find some friends
do good in school

[/thread]

You're a fucking idiot.

EDIT:

Quote by tpot06
speak to your parents and teachers if you feel like you're struggling. You're a fool if you don't ask for help when you clearly need it.

Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Last edited by Metal_Rich at Nov 10, 2007,
speak to your parents and teachers if you feel like you're struggling. You're a fool if you don't ask for help when you clearly need it. Oh, and asking UG is not asking for help, its retarded.

Oh and I also agree with what The Seventh Sin said about getting out there.
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
...You were gonna get your hair done?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Human beings were not meant to be down at a table for 12 years of their life
Quote by Jaymz_515
One of my friends was thrown into the sun by a teacher for speaking in the library.
Quote by diddly14
even my history teacher says i will fail at life.

WHAT?!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Your only failing this part of life. It will pass. To try not to think about the drugs and walk away from the pressure. Plus, why the F*** did you think drugs were going to make you feel better. Whats with people these days?!!?
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Quote by Mad Marius

This man is right.

Never give up, brother. That saying is not useless/overused. Through the fire and the flames man.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
not really, just revise more and find some new freinds

"I havn't failed iv'e just found 10,000 ways that won't work" - Thomas Edison
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Last edited by Oasis-fanatic at Nov 10, 2007,
Quote by Kensai
WHAT?!

Kensai...you made me lol.

and i was just joking about my previous post.
if you wanna go on to university or college, buckle down and pull up your socks; and if ya don't, well, thats what a guitar is for.
Just speak to some teachers about it. See if you can't get moved classes to a teacher who's supportive and away from your old friends.

And don't worry too much about the grades.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Gunpowder

haha
yes, yes you are.
no man but seriously im also having alot of trouble with my life and that **** where you think you're more depressed its all in your head just get over it
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me
And yeah, brilliant history teacher. Telling students that they will fail at life is a good way to motivate and educate them.

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Maybe a vocational course would be better for you.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
well, it seems that your friends arent actually friends. the should support you when you need it and stuff.i wouldnt care about what the think, they're probably a bunch of idiots.
you should seek help. (not a psychiatrist, i dont mean that kind of help) Help from real friends. also, if i were you, i would tell a teacher, especially if you know one that you think you can trust. a teacher would probably point you in the right way to get on with your life. theres no shame on asking for help.
If you're friends are making you do drugs, and making you unhappy, get new friends. Anyone who is telling you things you don't accept, and is making you do them, is not someone that cares about you.

If you feel bad, though, talk to people. I'm sure that your family cares about you enough that they will be willing to help you feel better. It's a serious issue: sometimes, we just take happiness for granted.
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Anyone who is telling you things you don't accept, and is making you do them, is not someone that cares about you.

Don't know about you, but my parents cared about me.

Quote by Gunpowder

yeah. if you're a man i'm currently going
Quote by Yeathatwasme
Human beings were not meant to be down at a table for 12 years of their life

you're right
Unhappy with your grades in school? Study.

Unhappy with your friends? Get new ones.

Unhappy with your lifestyle choices? Change them.

Things wont get better until you take the step forward. If you need to speak to someone, a teacher, parent, sibling - do it. They'll help you get back on track.
Quote by Mad Marius

I agree 1000%

Math and Science are not fun. Neither is history. You just have to find out what is fun, and then try to get a job doing that. That's why I play guitar: because It's fun. I want to get a job at guitar center, so that I can sell/demo guitars and stuff. I just love being around guitars, and I want to be able to make a living playing guitar, either in a band, or just selling them.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by woodenbandman
I agree 1000%

Math and Science are not fun. Neither is history. You just have to find out what is fun, and then try to get a job doing that. That's why I play guitar: because It's fun. I want to get a job at guitar center, so that I can sell/demo guitars and stuff. I just love being around guitars, and I want to be able to make a living playing guitar, either in a band, or just selling them.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but everyone says its so hard to make it. all i can do is try. i will never give up on it.
Why ME?!?!!
If you can quit using than I wouldn't call you a failure Just remember that you don't need a fancy car or a big house to be a success.
drink red bull, go to your leesons, learn and actualy do the work, do it for like 2 weeks, if you don't seem to be getting anywhere,d rop out
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
who gives a **** if your friends smoke weed, you ditch them all because they want to get high with you? your the bad friend. just because your friends do drugs doesn't mean you have too. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get over it. your getting bad grades. deal with it. school isn't for everyone. if you concentrate on the negatives that is all you will get.
Ya pretty much what everyone else said I'm not cool enough to come up with something myself.
Quote by Kensai
WHAT?!

exactly. the profession of "history teaching" is the ultimate fail. your teacher fails more for succumbing to it.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by diddly14
K well it all started by all my friends doing drugs so i dont really hang with them anymore and i quit drugs cuz i used to be depressed alot thought it would help, but fact is it made it worse. anyways after i quit everyone kept pressuring me to "get high" and get "wasted". they just dont stop, and in school im trying to pay attention but i just cant like i have a 12 in history and 34 in science and and 27 in math like wtf i cant do it!!!!! its actually really hard for me i just dont understand, and just today i was going to get my hair done and my parents said no cuz of my mark and i told my teacher i wasnt coming for detention so i might get suspended for that. even my history teacher says i will fail at life. what do you guys think... i seriously just dont know.

edit: and yea suposibly im not cool if i dont do drugs, what if i quit school... becuase it does nothing for me. like seriously i tryed to get help, i just cant get into it, i cant pay attention.

1. Don't listen to your History teacher because he/she is an asshole.

2. You've quit doing drugs, that's quite a big step you've taken so you should be proud of yourself.

3. As a different teacher, or your parents or a guidance councelor or someone for help.

All the best.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?