can someone tell me how to play this beacause all the tabs i see use all 6 strings..
(only between 0:58 to the end)
thanks
(and i know this is in the wrong forum but i though i would get a faster response here)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vGJNjcXy-lQ
priest of Zeppelinism.

Quote by Dazed/Confused
Thank you eat_pancakes for your witty rebuttal. I have a new respect for the pit because of that.

Quote by czlespaul
I can't open a box of cereal without accidentally ripping the flap so it won't close quite right anymore.
Is it something like...

|------------------
|------------------
|------------------
|------------------
|-------3-5/7-5-3--
|-1-3/5------------
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
yea that but what about the rest of it?
priest of Zeppelinism.

Quote by Dazed/Confused
Thank you eat_pancakes for your witty rebuttal. I have a new respect for the pit because of that.

Quote by czlespaul
I can't open a box of cereal without accidentally ripping the flap so it won't close quite right anymore.
Well around that is the whole Am, G, F thing.
Wait, what are you asking for?
This is what they're playing. Check about half way down, just before the lyrics start you have the section you're looking for.

The only thing I can think that you're asking about is the chords, where he's mostly playing powerchords as a substitute for the barre chords.

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
and how would i play those powerchords?
priest of Zeppelinism.

Quote by Dazed/Confused

Quote by czlespaul
A5 - 5,7,7,x,x,x
G5 - 3,5,5,x,x,x
F5 - 1,3,3,x,x,x

A 5th is the powerchord name, so just substitute those chords in where it says Am, G, F on the tab.

RateYourMusic