I think the lady at the grocery store stole 1€ from me the other day because I wasn't paying attention to the amount of change she had returned
Scammed, title, almost, space after "article", and why capitalize the thread name but ignore all rules of capitalization as well as punctation in the thread body?

No, I've never been scammed. I've paid stupid amounts of money for things at times, but that was mostly out of personal stupidity.
I'm a communist. Really.
i mean like a great amount like i almost lose 300 dollars for something just was too good to be true.
Quote by Raziel2p
Scammed, title, almost, space after "article", and why capitalize the thread name but ignore all rules of capitalization as well as punctation in the thread body?

if i would wanted someone to correct how i write; i would ask for it.

PS: and its punctuation.
Quote by juangar1992

And no, I haven't- I look into things before buying.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by juangar1992

Thank you. It's my opinion that most people who don't ask for corrections don't write well, and the same people aren't aware that sloppy typing and grammar can annoy people. But anyways...

I'm of the opinion that it's fairly easy to spot a scam - I mean, if you take a guy you're talking to only via the internet seriously all the time and trust him without a shadow of doubt, you're bound to get exploited sooner or later.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by boreamor
Alert the Grammer Nazi's...It'll be a Blitzkrieg soon...

But seriously, it's Grammar Nazis. WTF is wrong with you people?!?!
nope, Virgin megastores almost made me pay £8.00 for a CD marked up at £2.99 though .
Quote by juangar1992
As the title says, have you ever been scammed?
I almost was, but I read a great article I wasn't even looking for.
The link is http://www.infopackets.com/channels/en/windows/gazette/2004/20041027_alert_ebay_and_squaretrade_scam.htm
Read it and try to spread this everywhere you can.

Just couldn't resist.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
MY friend said shed give me 2 oranges to join ultimate-guitar and say she refered me.

i want my farking oranges back
Quote by zappp
Sammi-Ellen is my australian (wish i had aborted) daughter!!
Quote by boreamor
Alert the Grammer Nazi's...It'll be a Blitzkrieg soon...

Quote by Raziel2p

No, I've never been scammed. I've paid stupid amounts of money for things at times, but that was mostly out of personal stupidity.

y0u sIr ARe an IDIOT
once when i was playing diablo 2.i was trading with this fella.his shako for my 3 sojs.
only to find out after the trade that his shako was a normal cap with an emerald in it!!!THAT BASTARD
Quote by xtremebigbird
once when i was playing diablo 2.i was trading with this fella.his shako for my 3 sojs.
only to find out after the trade that his shako was a normal cap with an emerald in it!!!THAT BASTARD

Is it sad that I understood everything you said in that sentence without having to re-read it?
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.