Hello Ultimate-guitar.com can you help me find a good Metal guitar under $540?

I wish to have a Tremolo,24 fret guitar,nice tone,weird shape guitar like a flying v.

Thanks.

If you have links please show them thanks again.
If you can stretch your budget a little bit, the Agile Reaper Black Chancery - $600 seems to be exactly what you want, although the reliability of the trem is unknown.

24 frets, Cool looking V-ish shape, Active EMGs, LFR.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
id says try some ESPs... just browse their website... theres alot to choose from...
or you could go BC rich, they got weird ass guitar... and theyre pretty good as long as it aint a bronce series

edit: lol to that first response
Quote by FacingUsAll
If you can stretch your budget a little bit, the Agile Reaper Black Chancery - $600 seems to be exactly what you want, although the reliability of the trem is unknown.

24 frets, Cool looking V-ish shape, Active EMGs, LFR.

Best money can buy.

If not, look at ESPs, maybe Ibanez. But beware of tremolos. For the most part, you get what you pay for.
I think you should know that if you do end up getting a guitar that has active EMG's in it, you have to put batteries in it(just on 9V in each) and you will have to replace them every once in a while(like, maybe once every three or four months).
Quote by SHEEM
Whoops. That was my dumb friend

Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT