Think this is in the right section.

For christmas id really like an electric guitar, but i dont know which to get. It cant really be too expensive, around 100 and something pounds.

I dont want anything like gothicy or punk, or anything like warlocks or whatever a lot of you hardcore rockers play, just something nice you know. Any suggestions? Cheers.
You can't go wrong with a strat copy for your first electric.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
haha yea i dont want squires and its my second electric so im looking for something a little better but not too much.
ibanez grx20, great beginner guitar, 230$, not sure how that converts to pounds

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by Guitar_picker36
haha yea i dont want squires and its my second electric so im looking for something a little better but not too much.

Yeah man, by far check out Ibanez's cheaper mods. I have two from back in the day and they served me well for my first and second guitars. Don't expect gold plating and perfect pickups, you can worry about that later.
Quote by Guitar_picker36

Well then your budget might not be able to get you what you're looking for. And I agree with the Ibanez part, add to your budget a little and get an Ibanez.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by Bpags868
Well then your budget might not be able to get you what you're looking for. And I agree with the Ibanez part, add to your budget a little and get an Ibanez.

yea well as i said around 100 and something...so nothing more that 180 really...and yea ill look at the Ibanez's see what i think cheers.
Quote by TheBigNoobie
How many dollars is 100 pounds?

Erm i think its almost double...so like $200 abouts

EDIT: done a search, 100.00 GBP = 209.100 USD so yea about double.
Quote by Guitar_picker36
Erm i think its almost double...so like $200 abouts

EDIT: done a search, 100.00 GBP = 209.100 USD so yea about double.

In that case, you should check out a Yamaha Pacifica. Decent quality and nice versatility.

Check this one

Or maybe this one
^ agreed, becky. Others to consider might be some of the lags too, ones without a locking trem. they're quite nice. adam blacks aren't bad either.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by beckyjc
Yamaha Pacifica 112, Squier Affinity Tele (Good guitars), Squier 51 if you can find one (Amazing for the money), Ibanez RG321.

Hey cheers for that, i was looking at the squier tele the other day actually, it looks nice, but im not sure. I might get that one though.