God damn I'm dumb..... Thanks man, I'll go burn a church for you.
Feed your mind.
Well that will only get you a MIDI file.... you won't be able to put that on an mp3 player or upload it to UG, say.

You would be best of exporting it as a .wav file using guitar pro and then search "wav to mp3 converter" in goolge, you should find one one you can dowlnload for free.
If you have Audacity set it to record from Stereo Mix, press play in Guitar Pro then in Audacity: File > Export as MP3.
You can't Guitar Pro files are essentially just MIDI files. Which means its not actually audio, so it can't be converted.
+1. You can make it mp3 like described above but it will sound like synthetic crap.

Quote by take_it_t
You can't Guitar Pro files are essentially just MIDI files. Which means its not actually audio, so it can't be converted.
Quote by oZone_TNS
If you have Audacity set it to record from Stereo Mix, press play in Guitar Pro then in Audacity: File > Export as MP3.

I do that as well, it doesn't sound amazing, but when I'm just exporting a backing trcak I made and then recording guitar etc. on top of it you don't really notice that much.
Quote by sam i am
I do that as well, it doesn't sound amazing, but when I'm just exporting a backing trcak I made and then recording guitar etc. on top of it you don't really notice that much.

yeah, noticed the excact same thing lol
Guitar Pro can play directly into a wav file. See menu File/Export/Wave.

Then you can load it in Audacity and export as MP3.
Hello.

I possible to open MP3 files in Guitar Pro 5 and then get out of the song tablatures?

Thanks!
Quote by sammiesamson
Hello.

I possible to open MP3 files in Guitar Pro 5 and then get out of the song tablatures?

Thanks!

Nope, not possible.

And when I used to send the guys in my band MP3's from the GP5 files I'd written I just exported as MIDI then dragged it into iTunes and converted to MP3. Sounds like crap but at least you can listen to it without having GP5.