im in need of a ticket in columbus, ohio , for the avenged sevenfold concert. let me kno if u have one and we can meet at the show somewhere. and yeah

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
You're screwed.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
i have one. its just for my friend. his dad threw away his.

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

Meet me in the alleyway opposite the venue, and bring vaseline, duck tape, and a well-oiled aubergine. Tell no-one where you have gone. I may have something to offer...
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
bump.

Quote by DTOE
Meet me in the alleyway opposite the venue, and bring vaseline, duck tape, and a well-oiled aubergine. Tell no-one where you have gone. I may have something to offer...

Looking for a new sig!
bummer for your friend!!! that was an amazing ****ing concert!!!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason