I would like to hear a Marshall JCM800, Hughes and Kettner Triamp MKII, and an Orange AD140HTC, if anyone knows of anywhere I can hear samples or if you have some up please link me. Thanks.
i think H&K have samples on their website... at least they used to. Some weren't great, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by I Be Andyy
Youtube

worst possible place to look up for samples, people with crappy cameras make the samples and that totally changes the sound of the amp, sometimes it makes it better, sometimes worse, i am looking a for a site myself because i want to get a mesa f-30 and i wanna hear a couple of samples before it
mm hmm thats what i'm going to do, and that is actually the best idea, i'm going to this dealer in Toronto in a couple of days just to check them out, you could try the same, do not let the people at the store brainwash you...you'll be ruined if you do