Niiiiiice. This is something I would actually listen to as apposed to something to critique.
thanks for your kind words guys!
i really appreciate it

anyone else got any opinions on it!?

Roland
Sounds sweet! BMTH-esque.
Quote by GoobaSun
so i just pulled my shirt up and there was brown stuff looking like boogers coming out of my belly button, I picked a piece and took a whiff...it smells like shitttttttttt! wtf is happening to me?

www.myspace.com/heroesbefore
freaking awsome guys, good to see some brutal metal from the UK!!!!!!!!!
you guys are awesome, sweet layout too.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
Last edited by JordantheAxe at Nov 11, 2007,
ahha guys its so good to hear good things and i really appreciate all of your kind words
fingers crossed we record an ep in febuary time so il drop another messege on here when thats up but also if anyone else has anything to say id love to hear
Roland
what does everyone else have to say? do you like it? could things be improved on?
Roland
Its not really my kind of thing but I see you are playing the Engine rooms its a great venue!
ha nar we are all still in full time education or at college so no one goes there, but ive done some part time corses there which are good beginner or advanced but they are still pretty basic, if your looking to do full time, alot of the guys i have spoken to say its sick but you have to put alot of hard work into it

but its guitar
so why wouldnt you put in the hard work
hope this helps bro
and thanks for listening

Roland
Quote by Joshneclar
When are you putting an e.p. out

we are planning to go record a 4/5 track EP in the month of march, we just gotta see how we get on and everything

and thanks alot for all the feedback guys! we really appreciate it
Roland
You need more drums and bass. Vocalist is good but I don't like it that his voice is coming more out of the song. I don't like the guitar tone alot. As for the rest, well to be honoust it's not that original, but it's hard to be original when you play metalcore. I wouldn't immediatly buy a cd from you guys are whatever, but a good show could make me change my mind real fast and I do think you guys can make a great show! Overall I'd give you a 7/10, but of course, you can't judge a band on one song, so keep on working on it! (I don't want to be a prick or soemthing, I'm just giving my opinion about it, it's a difficult genre to be good at, but you'll definately survive!)

Yamaha RBX A2
Ampeg BA600-115 1 x 15 Bass Combo
Saw you guys last night at the engine rooms. Glad they sorted out your bass levels after the 2nd song, i thought my ears were going to implode. Overall i thought you did a pretty good job though, singer was good at working the crowd.
Quote by Meatball200
Saw you guys last night at the engine rooms. Glad they sorted out your bass levels after the 2nd song, i thought my ears were going to implode. Overall i thought you did a pretty good job though, singer was good at working the crowd.

f.akin sound guys not giving us a sound check! too annoying, yeah man glad you enjoyed it, it was a pretty fun night

Thanks alot bro!
Roland
www.myspace.com/truthtellslies