awesome! that was really good. the sloppiness gave it the style of the good old rock days.
wow... very nice
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Damn fine job. For a second I almost couldn't distinguish it from the original. Really really good work man.
2005 Epiphone Zakk Wylde Signature Buzzsaw (ZW Set Pickups)
2005 Ibanez RG5EX1
2002 Ibanez RG320DXQM w/ DiMarzio pups
Line 6 Guitarport
Cakewalk SONAR 6 PE
Propellerhead Reason 3.0
yea i thoguht you posted the original for the first like 7 seconds of the song.
wow dude spot on!
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable
but cut down the whole damn forest and mother nature is going to cut you

That was sweet. My only "issue" was I thought it was a little high gain for the song, but in the end it sounded sweet!
Quote by kai29
what did you use to record?

You always have awesome tone!!

Thanks for the compliment man!

As my latest covers ive been using this:

Gibson SG Standard with Seymour Duncan Custom Shop humbuckers (alnico 8) , this is the best part of my rig cause then i use:
Marshall MG15 and
Zoom 505 II
I use the clean channel on the Marshall and have the contour, bass and treble on 5, without using the FDD button, and the Zoom 505 II with the Van Driver patch
awesome cover dude. love that song. can i suggest big city nights next?
\m/ METAL \m/
awesome. If only there were vocals, it would make the song perfect. i also checked out Sweet Child O' Mine. Not bad. Not bad
If we are all god's children, what makes Jesus so damn special?
That's a ****ing amazing cover dude!!!

did you get the tab from here?

Nice job!!!
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
What a great rendition of a sweet ole classic....and....you nailed it!
My only suggestion..and this is just my opinion...the rythem guitars are just a bit too upfront in the mix.
Last edited by PsychomanZ at Nov 27, 2007,
HERE I AM

Awesome cover of an awesome song, got me pumped. Well done!
man that is some great guitar playing, if it had vocals you could melt some faces