Page 1 of 2
Basicly this is what happened, i got pissed off at my ex one day and threatened to plaster her noodz all of the interwebz. douchey right? she starts crying and bitching so i tell he i was bluffing, i would never do that.

so today, my friend calls me up (we used to be really tight until my ex went out with him a week after dumping me after a whole year, after they broke up we became friends again), anyhow she called him and told him what happened he calls me out on what a dick i was. i say okay im sorry, stop telling me what to do! your getting whipped by a girl youre not going out with. he says he wants to go out with her again, anyhow **** escalates regarding my threats and he starts saying hes gonna beat my ass, so i try to get him more pissed i say "you should have heard her cry, it was great" to which he says "ima murder you when i see you at *mutual friends* party. bring all the body guards you want youre gonna get hurt:.

i dont scare easliy. allright whatever, the only problem is this kid is MASSIVE, stupid and strong, so idk what to do. im decently strong, i lift a lot, but this kid could **** me up.

i can:
1. Take a beating, then post the noodz, **** em both.
2. Not show to the party, thus being a pussy.
3. Get my two jacked bandmates to come to the party and we'll have a remorseless beatdown.
4. i call him and appologize, this being a pussy

What should i do UG?
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Get your friends, let him get his friends, and have a ****ing brawl. Should be fun, trust me.
Call your mutual friend up who's having the party and explain the story and what might go down..and I say if the kid starts up with you..call the cops.
If I were you, knowing he would tear you apart, apologize.
never let a ***** come between friends.
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
My vote is for number 6.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by hellbound_jonny
6. Give UG the noodz, and do whatever.

lets not be hasty. we dont know if she is good looking. this could be some 400lb manatee like girl.

so, with that being said, is she hot? if yes, follow #6.
get noodz of him, that might complicate things.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by Dirge Humani
5.Give Dirge Humani the noodz, and do whatever.

YOUR AVATAR IS THE ****ING WIN!!!
Quote by daytripper75
lets not be hasty. we dont know if she is good looking. this could be some 400lb manatee like girl.

so, with that being said, is she hot? if yes, follow #6.

Ahh...I didn't think of that.

Okay. I now call for number 5. - Give Dirge Humani the n00dz. He can tell us if she's hot, and, if all goes according to plan, we can enact option 6.

Sound good, everyone?
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by shredmeiser101
get noodz of him, that might complicate things.

Probably should go with option 3...or bring a knife.....
step 1 - pm mattreid222 the noodz
step 2 - ring up some homies n tell em to come over to yo' crib
step 3 - walk to the other guys crib and kill him
step 4 - get back together with girl
step 5 - eat some chicken
step 6 - play some geetarz
step 7 - practise your sweep picking
POST FINDER
Quote by Gunpowder

Okay. I now call for number 5. - Give Dirge Humani the n00dz. He can tell us if she's hot, and, if all goes according to plan, we can enact option 6.

Sound good, everyone?

Alas, the plot thickens. I'm going to be away for a bit.
a mix of 4 and 3
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Quote by axeslinger01
Basicly this is what happened, i got pissed off at my ex one day and threatened to plaster her noodz all of the interwebz. douchey right? she starts crying and bitching so i tell he i was bluffing, i would never do that.

so today, my friend calls me up (we used to be really tight until my ex went out with him a week after dumping me after a whole year, after they broke up we became friends again), anyhow she called him and told him what happened he calls me out on what a dick i was. i say okay im sorry, stop telling me what to do! your getting whipped by a girl youre not going out with. he says he wants to go out with her again, anyhow **** escalates regarding my threats and he starts saying hes gonna beat my ass, so i try to get him more pissed i say "you should have heard her cry, it was great" to which he says "ima murder you when i see you at *mutual friends* party. bring all the body guards you want youre gonna get hurt:.

i dont scare easliy. allright whatever, the only problem is this kid is MASSIVE, stupid and strong, so idk what to do. im decently strong, i lift a lot, but this kid could **** me up.

i can:
1. Take a beating, then post the noodz, **** em both.
2. Not show to the party, thus being a pussy.
3. Get my two jacked bandmates to come to the party and we'll have a remorseless beatdown.
4. i call him and appologize, this being a pussy

What should i do UG?

Get to the party later, try to stay sober. He'll be drunk, and he'll be easier to fight. duh
im thinking of calling the girl and telling her how ****ty of her it was to get this kid on my ass. then doing number 3 if he doesnt get called off by her.
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Moi tai him in the knee as hard as you can then run in and scoop his ass. Before he even knows what's going on you're in a full mount beating the **** out of him. Just don't let him approach you, you approach him and get about 3 words into talking ****, then do it.

I'm 3-1 with this approach...but that one guy whooped my ass.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Alas, the plot thickens. I'm going to be away for a bit.

Zoh noez!

How long are you going to be gone for?
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder

Sound good, everyone?

A genius plan.

High-fives around!
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
Quote by axeslinger01
im thinking of calling the girl and telling her how ****ty of her it was to get this kid on my ass. then doing number 3 if he doesnt get called off by her.

thats the way to go!

..........but send em to fosho anyway
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal

When I have problems with friends, I apologise even if I strongly believe that the situation isn't my fault at all.

If the guy isn't totally stupid he generally apologises as well, and we try to leave it behind.

I still call these people dicks behind their backs though

EDIT:
or you just kick him in the nuts as hard as you can. It will work, he can't fight back and he probably won't block it.

EDIT 2:
Oh and show UG the pics
Last edited by Anty 7 at Nov 10, 2007,
3, and give us the noodles.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Bros before Hos dude.

>_>

EDIT: ^For some reason, I don't think they're talking about noodles.
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
For #1.
You need someone's permission to post a picture of them on the internet, and if she wanted to, she could very easily sue you.
Quote by Alreddyded
Bros before Hos dude.

>_>

EDIT: ^For some reason, I don't think they're talking about noodles.

For some reason I think they are.
Quote by fukyu1980
So, is there a throwdown? I'm on my way.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by that_1_dude24
For #1.
You need someone's permission to post a picture of them on the internet, and if she wanted to, she could very easily sue you.

Oh wow, I forgot about that.

But couldn't he just as easy retaliate and say he received a death-threat?
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
You've been a huge douche until now, I personally believe the kid should punch you in the face as hard as he can, and the girl should see you bleed.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by hellbound_jonny
Oh wow, I forgot about that.

But couldn't he just as easy retaliate and say he received a death-threat?

Option #7... Sue the bastard!
Quote by fukyu1980
You are in the wrong. Accept it.

The girl may or may not be a bitch, but posting her nude photos, which I have no idea why you have any in the first place, even if you did go out with her, on the internet, is not only morally wrong: it's illegal, and hurtful, and no good will come of it. Furthermore, your friend doesn't hate you, but you made someone he cares about very upset, which is definately very douchebagesque of you. When someone makes someone I care about cry, I feel almost as bad as they do. I care about my friends and the people I love, and to see them sad makes me sad. Your friend is mad at you, and if you apologize, I'm fairly sure he won't kick your ass. Whatever you do DO NOT fight him, because no one will be on your side except the pit trolls, and, come on, no one will like you anymore if you hang out with those guys.

In summation, apologize and beg for forgiveness.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Page 1 of 2