I really like my Dimarzio cables. For a bit more you could pick up some sweet planet waves cables as well.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Is it worth 20+ dollars for Dimarzio cables? Are they any better then the Pro co Lifelines?
In my own personal experience anytime I've bought an expensive cable it has inevitably broken in weeks while cheap ones will still be here after the apocalypse comes.I don't think this has anythignt o do with cable quality, just my own bad luck.
"It's not a beard, it's an animal I've trained to sit very still" - Bill Bailey
Monster Rock Have the best shielding and sound quality.
Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM 900
peavey 5150

Mesa 4x12
I hate my monster rock cable. Buy the insturment cable if you are gonna buy monster. I have a monster rock, and a Horizon Vintage cable. I use the horizon... The monster rock cable has a memory built into the rubber, so it will always stay in a coil. It is a pain in the ass...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
DiMarzios are practically indestructible. The criteria for them was that they must be really difficult to break, so they came up with the cymbal test. Which is dropping a Ride on it from 4 feet. So it's got this funky Nylon braid that's like properly hard to break, no matter how dumb you are.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.