a few slight mistakes, but overall i loved the clean intro and the different feeling you gave it. nice job, man!
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
dont sing
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
its... 'ok'. Your a little off tune... im sure its because you were in Eb, and you just fell out while practicing it previously or something. Its nice.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Quote by pawnluv
dont sing

Are you retarded? Can't you read? I said CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. That means you don't just say don't sing, you could tell me how to improve it.
The guitar and drums are nice...but yeah...don't sing...ever.....that's constructive criticism...I'm telling you how to improve
Quote by shredder2be93
The guitar and drums are nice...but yeah...don't sing...ever.....that's constructive criticism...I'm telling you how to improve

So how exactly is my singing going to improve if I don't sing at all?
Well, you're band (if you have one, which I assume you do because of the drums) will improve if you find another vocalist.....you're good on guitar though, I give you props for that.
I don't have a band, I'm trying to improve my singing and I could really do with some useful tips.
Quote by SkaterD2002
where the hell is it? Shippensburg is up not 96Qbb

I deleted it because the singing wasn't good. Sorry if you wanted to listen to it, I will post a new one when my singing gets better maybe.