i've solved the cube by a long process in which i had to figure steps out, but I know theres gotta be a site online that gives a twist by twist way to solve it in few steps like the people on tv? Anyone know of a site? Thanks in advance.
theres like a formula to solving it isnt there?
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
There's an algorithm you can use to solve any rubik's cube.

Speaking of which, I've got one on my desk right now. Got the blue side all done, but I don't know where to go from there xD

Two people in my double maths class can do them though.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

i have rubiks cube from when i was 10 thats still unfinished
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Yeah i had the formulas down a few years back.

I think i could solve it in less than 30 seconds or something.
I can do it in 42 seconds. A lot of people learn the faster way (i.e. the way where you don't solve it by layers or do any actual steps) by practicing and knowing how the cube works. I just brought myself to learning how to solve it so it wouldn't bug me later on in life at all.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by OddOneOut
There's an algorithm you can use to solve any rubik's cube.

Speaking of which, I've got one on my desk right now. Got the blue side all done, but I don't know where to go from there xD

Two people in my double maths class can do them though.

Hahaha there's kids in my double maths class that can do them too! I'm usually too busy struggling through the work to have time to do "fun" things like learn rubik's cube algorithms though. =(
so is there like a place that tells me like a list of turns to solve it in like 30 twists like on tv?
Quote by yamakid17
so is there like a place that tells me like a list of turns to solve it in like 30 twists like on tv?

To do it in that many twists you'd have to dedicate a LOT of time to learning hundreds of algorithms. Just search google. There are hundreds of easy solutions that will do it you in about 100 twists.

I know 100 is more than 30 but on the 100 you get less algorithms. Fore example in my method I need 8 algorithms.
Quote by Miasma909
Hahaha there's kids in my double maths class that can do them too! I'm usually too busy struggling through the work to have time to do "fun" things like learn rubik's cube algorithms though. =(

lol must be a double maths thing xD
Ben always has his rubiks cube. If you're not talking to him or he's not doing work, he's doing that effin rubiks cube....
ever since he got that algorithm actually.

Infact, its thanks to double maths (D1 module to be precise) that I know its called an algorithm haha
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.