I'm looking to get a new guitar and I'm thinking about getting one of these two. I've never seen or heard an Agile Reaper before but from what I see, it seems to be pretty good. If the RR3 sounds anything like my KE3 than it's definatley good but I'm trying to decide between the two.
the RR3 has duncan pickups and an alder body

Agile reaper is all mahogany with EMG's. ****ing amazing for that price. If you play more extreme genres and never play clean, this one looks pretty good
^ +1

I've never played one, but for the specs, it completely defeats the RR3 if you're wanting to play heavy metal.
Funny words.
I'm just not sure where to find a Reaper though. I'll pretty much HAVE to order it online.
Yep. Agiles are only available at rondomusic.com unless you can find one used somewhere...

The Reaper, at least on paper, looks like a better value for metal, as the specs suggest. But the RR3 has the opportunity for you to actually play it and test it out before you buy, and the quality of the LFR on it is guaranteed, while the LFR on the Reaper might be questionable.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
The things that could be a concern on the agile as mentioend is the trem. I also would be a weary build quality. Plus not only do those cross inlays look tacky, they have potential to send the wrong idea.
Doesn't Agile have like satanic marks on it or something?

no matter how good of guitar the agile is, I don't support satan so I will never buy it. BTW im not religious or anything just I hate satan.
ESP F-250
Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0
If there are any similar guitars to these two (Shape and specs wise) it'd be cool to know.
Quote by Links 2 3 4

no matter how good of guitar the agile is, I don't support satan so I will never buy it. BTW im not religious or anything just I hate satan.

well, that is religious, sunshine. I don't support the idea of God, that doesn't mean I'll let a crucifix, burning bush, or a boat full of animals sway my decision on buying a guitar.
similarly I do not fear fretting 666 on the g b and high e

The reaper imo looks better but, opinions aside (sort of) mahongany is a better choice for metal, EMGs are probably better for metal agiles build quality is pretty highly praised, though I dont know about the trem
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Theres also the lower end Agile Reaper in red with dot inlays, a bolt on neck, and passive ceramic pups.

Also you can get a neck and RR shaped body from warmoth for $400ish. It would probably be a few hundred more than the RR3 or Reaper in the end though if you wanted EMGs, an OFR, and body finish. Or option #4, Carvin has their Ultra V which is like a RR but upside down (if you can live with it) its probably going to cost a good chunk of change (probably in the $1000-1200 range) to get a new one though plus you have to wait a number of months since its custom built).
The Warmoth option would get really pricey because it's $200 for the body, over $200 for the neck, and over $200 just for paint. No pickups or anything.
"Shut up, your making me un-concentrait."
Quote by Links 2 3 4

you suck

suck on that
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by Storm_Bringer_
well, that is religious, sunshine. I don't support the idea of God, that doesn't mean I'll let a crucifix, burning bush, or a boat full of animals sway my decision on buying a guitar.
similarly I do not fear fretting 666 on the g b and high e

The reaper imo looks better but, opinions aside (sort of) mahongany is a better choice for metal, EMGs are probably better for metal agiles build quality is pretty highly praised, though I dont know about the trem

no what i mean i don't go to church to every week and such but I don't support satan I don't care what you guys think, I just think it's wrong. I don't care if you guys do I don't convert people ect but go ahead choose that guitar instead just I'm saying my opinion. And I have a friend who has a RR3 and he loves it and it's awesome.
ESP F-250
Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0
I know that the RR3 is good but I'm wondering if there is any other Rhoads shaped guitar out there that I might be interested in.
The Agile is probably better. Agile makes FAR better guitars than Jackson in their low-mid range. I'll also say that the 3000+ series Agile Les Pauls put Gibson Standards to shame.
G&L Legacy
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez RG20thDY
Ibanez RG25thFP
Agile Septor Elite 727
Fender Evil Twin / Mesa 412
EVH 5150 III Mini / Avatar 212