My friends and I are forming a band, but Im a bit worried about the circumstances. Although I am the main songwriter of the band, my bandmates are the vastly better players, causing me to feel a bit less important for some reason. (I play rhythm guitar, just encase you wanted to know.) Am i stupid to think this way....
yes...

Being in a band is the best thing in the world, enjoy it. Also ull find you will improve ALOT while being in a band.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Stop worrying and go practice.
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
Let them try and write the songs. They'll see how important you are after that
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by BerryTree
im the best writer....i can write better than playing, although my playing is decent

Oh, Roger Waters Syndrome...
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
you only get better by playing with musicians better than you. so stick with these guys, you'll get as good as them, or maybe better than them.
Quote by Plus_the_Bear

Electric Wizard owns.

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
electricwizard_ wins at common sense!!!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this in your sig.
A band is a group effort, remember. No one bandmate is more important than any other. Also, listen to element4433.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by jravolta
Oh, Roger Waters Syndrome...

Hopefully the insane cockiness doesn't come along later eh?
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Washburn Acoustic
Jay Turser Bass
Panasonic SX-KC211 Keyboard
BOSS DS-2 Turbo Distortion
BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah (Fixed!)
Roland Micro-Cube
Randall RB30XM Bass Amp
Tascam DP-01FX Digital Recorder
No, you're totally right.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by stratele
yes...

Being in a band is the best thing in the world, enjoy it. Also ull find you will improve ALOT while being in a band.

+1

when i first joined my band i sucked really bad but through practice, lessons and just playing with those guys i improved sooooooo much
myspace.com/crystalignition
Quote by RickGardiner
Hopefully the insane cockiness doesn't come along later eh?

Yeah
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
being a better writer is a huge advantage because its not something everyone has. technique can be gained by practice.
Quote by Plus_the_Bear

Electric Wizard owns.

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
electricwizard_ wins at common sense!!!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this in your sig.
Bandleading forum
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...