where is the GAK store where you can buy in store

i read on the site that some GAK thing is in Brighton but that sint for Public.

anyone know?
If it says it's in Brighton, it probably is.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
It's a huge store in Brighton. It IS for the public.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by apmaman
Irony. Got to love it

Well, I see no problem with my reading abilities, as the address is clearly written down the page.

A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Why the hell is it in Brighton, there should be more big guitar stores in London, the only one I can think of Sound Control and even that isn't that great. Denmark St. is all some kind of cartel, the bastards all work together and fix the price of everything really high ¬¬.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Brighton is an hour away from London by train then a 5 minute walk from the station to GAK, hardly an arduous journey is it?
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
its in brighton, and its big and yellow, and is great. I love that store, and living 20 mins in a car away from there. Great shop, people that know what they're talking about tha don't *always* reccomend the MG series. I love it, almost as much as i love brighton in general.
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

Yeah,its in Brighton,one of my mates went to Brighton in summer,and went to the GAK shop :P
But its a hell of a lot cheaper on the internet...
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by Ichimaru
Why the hell is it in Brighton, there should be more big guitar stores in London, the only one I can think of Sound Control and even that isn't that great. Denmark St. is all some kind of cartel, the bastards all work together and fix the price of everything really high ¬¬.

=+156698596805666575464748596050

Den,ark street is horribly overpriced
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

yup Brighton is right, my friend went there to pick up a deal on a telecaster once.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
I really thought this was going to be about that rubbery sticky stuff that nickelodeon endorsed back in the early '00s.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools