it's beyond me why people think that they can get a good idea of an amp's tone simply by looking at a youtube video of another guitarist playing it. they're probably using a different guitar, a different EQ, and the computer's mic would make a $4000 dollar guitar through a H&K Switchblade sound remarkably similar to, say, a Line 6 Spider.
Thats some kick ass sound you got from it.
Whats the settings?
Fender American Deluxe SSS Stratocaster (2004)
Peavey Classic 50
Boss DS-1, BD-2
Jim Dunlop Original Cry Baby Wah
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
it's beyond me why people think that they can get a good idea of an amp's tone simply by looking at a youtube video of another guitarist playing it. they're probably using a different guitar, a different EQ, and the computer's mic would make a $4000 dollar guitar through a H&K Switchblade sound remarkably similar to, say, a Line 6 Spider.

well it's really simple, what you hear on the video is exactly what i am hearing here. give or take a few minor things.

see the reason is because i have the amp "Power Squeezer" on, this means i can bring the amp volume up and get a good tone but when i press power squeezer, it brings the volume down to bedroom levels, even below.

this type of output is not anywhere near enough to overdrive the microphone on my digital camera, so what your getting is close to what i am hearing here give or take a few minor things like i said before.

if you want here is a rundown of how my different guitars sound through the amp.

1988 fender american strat like you heard there.

fender hot rod 52 reissue tele depends on what pickup choice you have, if you have it on the bridge pickup it is tele spank, but the neck mini humbucker and middle pickup are mellow, and good for jazz.

gibson custom shop les paul 1958 reissue, bassier and more midrange.

and the ibanez st50 has the highest output pickups out of all of them and is great for metal and shred, but i use it more for just noodling around the house because all my expensive guitars are in their cases and the ibanez is the oly one sitting on a stand.
http://richmusic.dmusic.com

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible."