A while ago I saw a youtube video of this really bad band. It was like a 20 minute video of this guy telling a story of how the bassist came to pick up photos of his band, then he saw the band on tv and taped it. The singer was like, heeeEEYYYYYYYYyyyy! Constantly. Anyone remember this?
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Complete? the most awesomest band ever?

TIDE:
hehe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukjnrXTTvPY

Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by fosho
Complete? the most awesomest band ever?

YES!
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

did we seirously link to the same vid?
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
at about 7 seconds in hoogie boogie land, someone in the crowd yelled f u c k you!!!!

there guys are pathetic.
GUITARS:
Fender Strat w/ Seymour duncans
Agile Explorer w, SD livewire metal
Fender Telecaster w/ hot rail

PEDALBOARD:
Boss chromatic tuner
Ibanez weeping demon
*Digitech Whammy*
MXR Smart Gate
Spark It Up Sparrrkeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by soundgarden1986
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7l28F8x9WGo

Who could forget Blackout Band?

You've got to hand it to them though, what other band would have the sheer balls to have a squirrel as the lead singer?
Quote by Raizer Sabre
this is the biggest pile of crap i've seen since that little bit in jurassic parkwhere you see dino crap everywhere...
Quote by Baronvon
You've got to hand it to them though, what other band would have the sheer balls to have a squirrel as the lead singer?

hahahhaa....
Quote by BigFatSandwich

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Quote by alteredgod
Yeah i remember. They're called Slipknot i believe.

im pretty sure that doesnt match the description

Jack my swag
Quote by gopherthegreat
im pretty sure that doesnt match the description

im pretty sure you win. i didnt read it all silly me.
NOIZE
Quote by feltgrape
A while ago I saw a youtube video of this really bad band. It was like a 20 minute video of this guy telling a story of how the bassist came to pick up photos of his band, then he saw the band on tv and taped it. The singer was like, heeeEEYYYYYYYYyyyy! Constantly. Anyone remember this?

Fonzie's band?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Positive it's Trivium.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Hoogie Boogie Land Hoogie Boogie Land Hoogie Boogie Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand!
This is the video description of the 2nd link posted, the blackoutband. sigh...

http://www.blackoutband.com Meet the Black Out Band! -- kid rockers who are quickly becoming one of the hottest groups around! These childhood friends light up the stage and get the people on their feet wherever they perform their danceable mix of original songs and well chosen covers. The band's members, Hunter, Matthew and Tug are pre-teens, but their music appeals to the young and not-so-young alike without being the least bit cutesy.

You can find the release of Video Games on iTunes, Napster and numerous music download services like http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/ MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?i=202190240& id=202190236&s=143441

Their single, Video Games, elicits the laughter of recognition from kids as well as their forty to fifty-something parents each time a new crowd hears it. This comic ballad mocks the stereotype of today's youngsters as spoiled rotten video game addicts. It's all clearly tongue-in-cheek and these hard working boys appear anything but spoiled. Most surprisingly, Hunter Watson's performance is Mick Jagger cool despite a refreshing absence of explicit lyrics. But what really makes the song stay on replay in the listener's mind is the catchy pop-style melody, with it's wry references to a diverse group of artists, from Dylan and the Monkees to the Black-Eyed Peas.

When not making music or playing video games Hunter, Matthew and Tug are just regular kids who hate homework, vegetables and waking up for school, and love sports, movies, fast food and just about anything on wheels!

He is "Mick Jagger" cool.
Quote by roger24
one time, when no-one was looking, i pooped in the hole of a accustic guitar.
Quote by puppetmaster917
This is the video description of the 2nd link posted, the blackoutband. sigh...

He is "Mick Jagger" cool.

Wow, that description makes them suck even more dick. That **** if funny man.
Wow, I don't think I could be that bad if I tried...
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!