Hi, i think theres a chance my guitar neck is warped, but i cant tell. can someone give me some ways of finding out? please? and also, is being a bit conscienceiuos about guitar necks warping? Im a realtive beginner so please help me.

Thank U
Take a pic and post it, or/and show it to a tech. This should also really be in the Gear & Accessories.
take the guitar and look from the head towards the body
sometimes the neck is angled or twisted either towards the high strings or the lower strings
also check the angle of the neck to the body
take a stick or something and put it on the body and see whether the neck is angled away or toward the neck
most guitar's necks have the neck slightly toward the body although they shouldn't but it's better than angled away from the body

(when i say body i mean where the bridge is)
Gear:
Jackson SL-3 Soloist w/ licensed Floyd Rose
Peavey VK 100 Head
Earcandy Boa 2X12 Cab w/ 70 watt Speakers
Fender Frontman 15 Watt Practice Amp

I'M SELLING A HOHNER HR1000 GUITAR. PM ME FOR INFO.
Quote by webbtje
Take a pic and post it, or/and show it to a tech. This should also really be in the Gear & Accessories.

if you're gonna say it should be in a different forum, at least say the right one. Electric Guitar.

TS: just take a picture and we'll help you out.
Going to Columbia University this fall! Woohoo!
Member of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Potsmokers Association
Quote by webbtje

Your right it should....
Quote by led,rainsong
take the guitar and look from the head towards the body
sometimes the neck is angled or twisted either towards the high strings or the lower strings
also check the angle of the neck to the body
take a stick or something and put it on the body and see whether the neck is angled away or toward the neck
most guitar's necks have the neck slightly toward the body although they shouldn't but it's better than angled away from the body

(when i say body i mean where the bridge is)

Thanks alot everybody, it seems like everythings in order. (P.S u dont have to get mean on me im new)
Like you've been told, this isn't the appropriate forum for this topic. Please read the forum descriptions, then post it in the correct section.