It takes place in the future when water has become a rare and precious resource. People wash with some kind of powder or something, and the bad guys have a water sucking machine which they use to drain people dry.

That's all I remember, I saw it quite a while ago. Ideas?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Im not sure...But i kinda recognise it too...
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
LMAO I was thinking it in a way lol.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
It's not Waterworld.

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
How were people thinking of Waterworld?! The plot is the EXACT opposite!

"In a future where the polar ice caps have melted and most of Earth is underwater, a mutated mariner fights starvation and outlaw "smokers," and reluctantly helps a woman and a young girl find dry land"
Maybe Tank Girl? The plot seems similar:

"Tank Girl (Rebecca) and her friends are the only remaining citizens living in the wasteland that is Earth, where all the remaining water is controlled by Water and Power, the mega corporation/government that runs the territory. While incarcerated at W + P, Tank Girl and her new friend Jet Girl break out and steal... a tank and a jet. After meeting some mutant kangaroo/humans, and rescuing her little girl (adopted by her friends), the kangaroos and the girls kick Water and Powers' butt."
Last edited by zombiak at Nov 10, 2007,
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Basic logic states the film should be called;

Dryworld.

+1

This is the exact opposite of Waterworld.

and by Exact I mean EXACT!
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Badlands?

Logan's Run?

Wait...no not Logan's Run...I'm pretty sure its Badlands.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by zombiak
Maybe Tank Girl? The plot seems similar:

"Tank Girl (Rebecca) and her friends are the only remaining citizens living in the wasteland that is Earth, where all the remaining water is controlled by Water and Power, the mega corporation/government that runs the territory. While incarcerated at W + P, Tank Girl and her new friend Jet Girl break out and steal... a tank and a jet. After meeting some mutant kangaroo/humans, and rescuing her little girl (adopted by her friends), the kangaroos and the girls kick Water and Powers' butt."

That sounds like it.

"Tank Girl" and "Jet Girl"... no creativity points for the producers.

Anyway, much obliged.

Quote by wylde_overdrive
How were people thinking of Waterworld?! The plot is the EXACT opposite!

Yes, that's why we posted that it wasn't Waterworld.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Battletoads
Cybershark of the Maximals Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!