My friend and I are having a college football argument. Which is more interesting?

Insane upset games (Appalachian beat Michigan WOOT)

Rivalry Games (N.C. State beating UNC today)

I say upset.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
I like rivalries better. crazy upsets are just flukes. at least with rivalries you can almost always look forward to a good game.
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.

Member #12 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
it depends. if the upset is an upset because the better team play really badly then id rather a rivalry.but its a hard choice because rivalries are pretty awesome to watch.
Quote by NGD1313
I cen lyk spel reel gud. I came n 2nd n da spelling b, sum dumb 4en kid beet meh.
yeah...
the big rivalries with the upsets are great...
like the Florida Georgia game this year
well to answer his actual kwestion (yea w/e i spell how I want) I would have to say the Michigan loss. Although they are about to be topped by Ohio state losing tonight. They're losing right now i believe.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
well to answer his actual kwestion (yea w/e i spell how I want) I would have to say the Michigan loss. Although they are about to be topped by Ohio state losing tonight. They're losing right now i believe.

Naw... Michigan losing to Appalachian State was a bigger upset than if Ohio State loses tonight
Quote by LazySandman
Naw... Michigan losing to Appalachian State was a bigger upset than if Ohio State loses tonight

which they.....just did. Wow 8 minute drive. Wow.

And yea you're right the Mich game was a bigger upset, I was just pumped to see Ohio state lose. I hate them.