guitar was pretty slow and the singing was, for lack of better words, god awful.

Just some constructive criticism, don't be hatin'
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by shredmeiser101
guitar was pretty slow and the singing was, for lack of better words, god awful.

Just some constructive criticism, don't be hatin'

...the guitar was the same speed as the song, I played along to the song as I recorded. Anyway, what's God awful about the singing?
Could you please tell me how it sounds bad? Am I off tune or something? Also, I realised that I hit a few bad notes in the first line.
Last edited by david_safc at Nov 10, 2007,
Quote by david_safc
Could you please tell me how it sounds bad? Am I out of tune or something? Also, I realised that I hit a few bad notes in the first line.

Your voice is unsupported by the diaphragm. That means your notes will tend to warble and go flat. It also means your long notes aren't held for their full value.

You tend to slide into and between notes instead of hitting each note cleanly. That's just a beginner mistake, I used to do it too.

It mainly sounds like you are unpracticed and untrained vocally. Don't be upset by this, everyone has to start somewhere. Keep working at it.
Quote by ZootCst
Your voice is unsupported by the diaphragm. That means your notes will tend to warble and go flat. It also means your long notes aren't held for their full value.

You tend to slide into and between notes instead of hitting each note cleanly. That's just a beginner mistake, I used to do it too.

It mainly sounds like you are unpracticed and untrained vocally. Don't be upset by this, everyone has to start somewhere. Keep working at it.

Thanks for that man, now I know how to improve
A mod can close this thread if they want because I'm deleting the song until I can actually sing.
Damn. I wanted to hear it. Dw dude, you will get it. I am TERRIBLE at singing, and am just trying to start learning.