Ok, so i'm not actually doing this becasue i want to buy an OD, i just want to know what's everyones favourite overdrive pedal. Post a picture of the pedal and a short description of it
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
T-Rex Møller

It combines an OD an a clean boost. The OD signal can be blended with the clean signal from the guitar, so you get lots of versatility. It's my favorite pedal ever, and the perfect companion to my Rivera M100, which I also love dearly.

The Eternity. Playing is believing. Mine looks nothing like that, but I can't find a picture of it online.
That i've played:

Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Hands down, no questions asked. The Love Pedal Eternity,.

I own three. I also have a Black Beauty, a Believe. I only have two of Eternitys on my board. I keep one for a backup, they're that good.

The Black Beauty is on my board now but I am probably going to be swapping it out soon for my Analogman Sun Face NKT-275 Germainium w/ the external dial shortly. The BBis Fuzz + Boost, the SF is old school Hendrix Fuzz, but it rolls of nice.
Breakfast; the most importent drink of the day.
^What versions of the E do you have? How do they compare? What else do you have on your board? It seems like we've got really similar stuff, since my white dragon is really close to a BB just with one Si and one Ge boost instead of two Ges.
I have two of the earlyier model when Sean first switched over to the burst paint jonj and one of the newer Roadhouse versions that is painted black and has Love Pedal printed on it.

I don't know what he changed bur the first two are far superior to the black one. It still is awsome but something just isn't the same.

Tanke a look at my profile, I don't list all of my stomps but I do mention quite a few that I had on my baord last year.

P.S. Get a Picture Wah.
Breakfast; the most importent drink of the day.
I like my Maxon od-9
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
I like my digitech bad monkey but I would like to try some boutique pedals. I just tone have the cash.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

I used to absolutely hate it, but now I've got it tweaked to a nice, creamy overdrive on my lead pickups, and a thick crunch on my rhythm. It replicates classic rock, some 80's metal, and alt rock very well. When turned up, I can get an excellent Mississippi Queen fuzz out of it. Overall, it's a well rounded pedal.
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
I've been GASing for one of these, i've never actually tried it but the clips are brilliant, great hot leads
Attachments:
468828.jpg
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
yeah, Fulltone ftw!
Epiphone Les Paul Studio 2005
Marshall JTM-60
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
EHX Q-Tron +
Line 6 FM-4 Filter Modeler
Fender CD60 Acoustic
John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub.
Quote by xTJx

I used to absolutely hate it, but now I've got it tweaked to a nice, creamy overdrive on my lead pickups, and a thick crunch on my rhythm. It replicates classic rock, some 80's metal, and alt rock very well. When turned up, I can get an excellent Mississippi Queen fuzz out of it. Overall, it's a well rounded pedal.

it's the perfect pedal
What about the Klon Centaur?
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by Hultan
What about the Klon Centaur?

as far as i'm concerned i'd call the Klon more of a clean boost than overdrive.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45