Page 1 of 2
If I had the money, yes, why not? Then I would buy EVH to play it
Yes, just to hang it on my wall and be like,"Hai guyz, i gots EVH replika lulz."
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
lol some idiot sold his corvette for this
Quote by Invader Jim

I am so glad this is a multiple choice poll because I want to personally kill all of them. You get a GOLD STAR!

^ i have a gold star from a homicidal maniac!
If I had the money I'd buy the 3000 worth of gear I actually want and donate the rest to charity...
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I wouldn't play it, but if I was the richest foo in the land, I would buy and put it in a glass case!
Nope, not my style.
Quote by Pernicano22
As the title says, i busted a nut lol
how much do they cost to fix?
no, because i'm lefthanded
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
no, i would rather have a guitar that i can make my own. not an eddie van halen replica. no offense to EVH.
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
Quote by AngelOfHatred
Yea, then I'd have epic tapping skills cause I have EVH's guitar.

fixed!
Quote by M0ly
no, because i'm lefthanded

+1. Plus, i don't like EVH.
It's gonna be a blue day
EVH can go **** himself if he wants $25000 for a replica of one of his guitars.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
if i had the money, id buy it.

but i dont.

so i wouldnt even think about it.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
yeah sure, why not it'd be fun to play enev if it does look like it fell of a lorry in deepest darkest ukraine
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Im sure there have been a million threads all over the net on this. if I had more money then I knew what to do with, why not? ( <- that btw is it target market) but I don't. $17,000 couldn't even tempt me on that.
I got mail showing off that product...jeez NO
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
The Charvel ones are a lot better value for money, based on what I've seen and heard.

But whats funny is that originally, the guitar on the front of the debut Van Halen album cost Eddie about $250 to mash together. Or so legend tells us. Might've been a bit more or a bit less, but no where near $25,000. Thats way too much.

I love Van Halen but...that is just too much for a guitar. Buy his Peavy for $2000 off ebay. Buy the Musicman for the same price. Get a Kramer and do it up to look like his did. Buy a load of assorted Fender bits and string it together like he did. But for the love of God, don't spend that much money on this guitar. Seriously a Corvette? What was that guy thinking.
Now and Zen.
on one of the reviews...

Ease of Use:
How can you screw up a single pickup, a volume knob and a floyd rose?

He has obviosuly never had a guitar witha floyd rose
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Nope, If i had that much money I'd spend it on more important things...

A) I'm not a Van Halen fan.

B)I think that guitar is ugly.

Wow its a lot of money to say what bad condition its in...

Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
No I'd rather buy this
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
Whats the point? I could just get a FR strat take out some pickups and attack it w/ paint. IF I wanted a guitar like that in the 1st place, which I currently don't.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
i just remembered i saw Eddie Van Halen doing a demo vid with one of these and he stuck it back in the case with a burning cigarette still in the headstock
lol
Top lel.
i would rather get a nice ESP or Razorback + some awesome amp like Engl Fireball or something
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
No way. Plus I don't like signature models/replicas anyway, it doesn't feel like it's truly mine then for some reason.
Quote by catchy phrase
If I had $25,000 I'd waste invest it on hookers and blow.

This here is a smart guy. Invest in the future!
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
This here is a smart guy. Invest in the future!

you could probably make quite some profit over $25k of blow
No, not even if I had the money, I could buy alot of guitars that are better than that one for much much much less than that.
Page 1 of 2