Alright so I think this is the right forum, my question sort of falls under composing (with guitar pro).

I have two tracks. One track is just four bars that repeat 12 times. The other track is resting for 11 repeats (of four bars) and on the twelfth one it comes in with a little lick over top of track one. Basically what I need is track one to repeat 12 times and track two to repeat only 11, with the lick following the 11th repeat.

My problem is whenever I change the number of repeats, it automatically changes both tracks to have the same number of them.

Help?

Thanks in advance.
That's impossible!
It changes all tracks because that's how the musical score works.

If one repeats 12 times the one repeating 11 times will get unbelievably out of time! It'll be constantly moving back one bar each time it's repeated.

Tee one you want to repeat 11 times put the lick in a different position.
Quote by MarcoD3
My problem is whenever I change the number of repeats, it automatically changes both tracks to have the same number of them.

Yeah thats sposed to happen..Thats what music does.

A little bit of knowlage goes a long way..
I own:
Fender Jazz 24 (5 string) Yay! =D
Behringer BXL3000A Nay =(
Zoom B2 effects Ehh? =S

Im learning:
Bass =P

I play in:
Casual Karma
The Uno Whos
- Both uni bands

DnD nerd of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
try setting the last bar of the first track, as the 1st, 2nd and 3rd ending. you will have to re write it each time, (giving you a total of 6 bars written out)

then on the second track, have all the measures whole rests, but then set the 3rd ending as your lick.