i kno there already a Wisconsin thread but it kinda got losted..So im made this one

ANYWAYS

Im a tenor-ish ranged vocalist, living in Ozaukee County of Wisconsin, lookin for some bandmates to jam with, maybe do some gigs, and meet some cool new dudes or dudets who actually kno what they're talking about when it comes to music (i live in Wisconsin, where everyones most common phrase is "VIVA LE BEER AND HUNTING/FISHING!!!!!!" )
Main influences include : Nirvana, Metallica, Three Days Grace(guilty pleasure), Megadeth, OLD and ONLY OLD Green Day, Rage Against the Machine, OZZY, and Guns 'N Roses. Im VERY open to any music taste, but i do have to draw the line somewheres. I DO NOT scream, or any other ridiculously unnecessary vocal "talents" that would more than likely ruin my voice in the long run. I SING, i also do dirty vocals of course. i can growl( I really prefer not too, but i will VERY seldomly IF and ONLY if needed). Im very charismatic, so i think i could be a very good front-man, but ill let u decide. my name is Zach and im 15, i kno a drummer, and a bassist. the drummer still needs a drum kit, but VERY capable. the bassist isn't very energetic, but loves his music, and is very open, as well as the drummer.

if u live anywhere in south-west Wisconsin, pm me or email me at zachb_13@hotmail.com

NOW back to the main purpose of the thread, let the posting BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

My FX: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

In the end, fact means nothing,
its all about perspective
Bump
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

Im in door county.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
im in bayfield county.... northern wi. town of washburn.
Quote by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.

I'm finding new ways to make the same mistakes,
putting my dreams onto paper and then folding them into planes,
then I let them go because when in Rome,
I set fire to what I love the most.

Damn...bump!
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

I'm a 14 year old bassist trying to start a pop punk band. I live in Rhinelander, WI.

I'm looking for 2 guitarists and a drummer to jam with or get something serious going.

I've written pretty much a whole album worth of lyrics, and I've come up with a lot of guitar riffs, mostly rhythm stuff, and a few bass lines too.

Age limit: 13 to 16. No older, and no younger.
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Last edited by MusicMan24 at Mar 10, 2009,