I saw this movie back in 2003, I think. It was on that space channel (channel 50, or 52) here in Canada. I think I saw about 30 minutes into it but it went something like this:

2 or 3 guys break into this house at night time and there's this family of 4 or 5. I remember the girl's in her room on the computer trying to ask someone to call the cops with her address in some chatroom (I think she gets the blue screen of death or something). Her mom, dad, and brother get tied up in one room. The dad and brother (he's about 15-18) get punched or beat and the mother gets raped in the shower. I also remember one part where (not sure if it was the same girl) the girl hides in the fridge and one of the robbers sees her but leaves her there.

I was just thinking about all the movies I've seen in the past and I never got to see the ending of this one, so if anyone knows the name of this movie, please tell me.

thanks
I believe that's called a snuff film and is very illegal. Go lock yourself in your room, you're on time out mister.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Wait, the can't show snuff on cable tv. Space tv is the channel where they show that star trek crap and ....like sci-fi movies and stuff.
Quote by snipelfritz
I believe that's called a snuff film and is very illegal. Go lock yourself in your room, you're on time out mister.

wouldn't it need someone getting killed to be a snuff film?
^True, and they only showed as much as they show in sex scenes during the rape bit - you pretty much only see their faces... I think.