any one know a fuzz that can provide the sounds of

-page(no quarter)
-syd(madcap laughs)
-mcluahglin(the inner mounting flame)

really, just an all-in-all good psychedelic 60s/70s fuzz.
all posts appreciated
I would start looking for something vintage
but if not, maybe the dunlop dallas arbiter?
"what are good intermediate classic rock covers?"
Quote by EZLN libertad
alice in chains, stone temple pilots, led zeppelin, play rock and roll by zeppelin, thatll work well, maybe hendrix
and maybe war by meshuggah

Well No Quarter is interesting. I have a hunch he plugged directly into the mixer for that tone, similar to what he did with Black Dog except there were compressors involved with that. But anyway I say its either plugged directly in or its the MKII Tonebender directly in to the mixer.
i think a Fuzz Face clone (roger mayer or fulltone '69) would do well.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
as far as fuzz is concerned i would go for a fuzzface clone or the byoc toneblender ( same thing page used ) on a side not about fuzz i had this old f27 that i always hated and recently i turned way down the fuzz and it actually sounds faiirly nice, im throurougly suprised ( only a 30 dollar pedal btw)
I love my AnalogMan Sun Face NKT-275 with external face dial. It can be truley over the edge, but sweetens up nicely with a roll of the volume knob. Granted it is expensive but good tone is seldom cheap.
Breakfast; the most importent drink of the day.