ok so im trading my BOSS DD-3 brand new condition stomp for this YAMAHA RGX 812 that has no trem arm , not glossy and repainted.. is it a good deal?

actually i cant find any info about this baby online..

here are the pics

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/foxiladie2k/P1010081.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/foxiladie2k/P1010080.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/foxiladie2k/P1010079.jpg
They were old super Strats Yamaha made. Some were Japanese, but I'm not sure about that model. I think thats a good deal though. They played really well, had good pickups, and were made to the last. the trems however are apparently a real pain in the butt to work with, and somewhat hard to palm mute with. I would do it, as that seems to be a nicer one of them
looks nice,but it is rusted and that could mean bad news for the truss rod and the pickups.if it sounds good and you like,i suppose you should,but if your unsure or don't like it don't do the trade.
You can just buy a new trem arm.

*shrugs*
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Quote by athlete1
looks nice,but it is rusted and that could mean bad news for the truss rod and the pickups.if it sounds good and you like,i suppose you should,but if your unsure or don't like it don't do the trade.

Not that rusted to me, its mainly on the screws, which is very common.
im having a second thought because of the paint job.. not glossy can it be a good shredding guitar or heavy sounding guitar.. trebly?
I would say its perfect for 80s hair. If my memories of the one I played are correct, it had fairly midrange oriented pickups, and was a great shredder. And why is the lack of gloss paint scaring you off? Just don't like the look?
EDIT: You have a PM
a pm?

i like the look.. but it would be nicer if it's glossy... i can spray sumthin like varnish right?
and if ever.. do i need to take out the pickups, bridge in case i will spray sum spraystuff to make it glossy?
Quote by zackywackyhacky
a pm?

i like the look.. but it would be nicer if it's glossy... i can spray sumthin like varnish right?
and if ever.. do i need to take out the pickups, bridge in case i will spray sum spraystuff to make it glossy?

In your profile, a private message. And yes, if you wanted to spray it, you would need to take it apart.
i havent got it... hmmm okay but it still look good and nice right? all i want is to have that trebly digitech sound..

but it is a good deal for me right? considering i had only used that stomp three times.. and besides it consumes my battery fast
Quote by zackywackyhacky
i havent got it... hmmm okay but it still look good and nice right? all i want is to have that trebly digitech sound..

but it is a good deal for me right? considering i had only used that stomp three times.. and besides it consumes my battery fast

Helluva deal. I bet you could flip that for $300 easy.
haha yeah right... im just sad im letting go of my boss pedal.. haha honestly i havent loved that stomp.. i think this is going to be my first major "good guitar" haha im sucha loser