The color is a limited Aqua Marine metallic. this guitar is amazing and if i never got rid of it, i wouldnt mind. I love the tones i get from this thing. it plays amazing has a great neck,and just amazing overall feel. fenders true colors really show. the guitar was made in 2001 i beleive. I just took the plastic and stickers off a few days ago. it still has the fender stickers on the back cover tho. This was one of those guitars that was put away and never played. the factory sticker is still coving the trem arm hole and has never had the trem arm on. Well Im looking to trade this for a guitar. offer them up. ALL STYLE OF GUITR CONSIDERED.

LOOKING FOR OTHER AMERICAN FENDERS ESPECIALLY!!!!

GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Mesa Boogie recto 2x12 Cab
Last edited by iplayanesp at Nov 25, 2007,
oh its hot. gets hotter in person
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Beautiful guitar man!
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

sorry, can u give us a reason why ur getting rid of it if its so Frickin amazing, u sound like ud like to be buried with it for Gs sake
Quote by EvilWeevil
sorry, can u give us a reason why ur getting rid of it if its so Frickin amazing, u sound like ud like to be buried with it for Gs sake

well i love it. and dont really know i want to get rid of it. im more or less just testing the waters. im a metal head and im thinkigh i might just throw a humbucker in the bridge and call it a day.
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Would you be interested in an Ibanez Joe Satriani Signature model? It is the JS100 that has been upgraded electronically to the 1000. It has the Fred and Joe pickups and they are coil tapped. Comes witht he whammy bar and hard shell case. Good guitar...Im just not a fan of floyds.. Email me at Austin_taun@hotmail.com with your location and if you are interested I can send you some pics.
sweet looking guitar, why get rid of it?
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
austin pm'd.

and gd_gc im not really sure im getting rid of it. more or less just testing the waters
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
it's awesome a really beautiful, thanks for letting me try it out yesterday

Guys you really want to buy this!
Looking for a new sig!
trades? this is a limited color. brand new. 2001 one model never played.
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
ok so i live this thing and have really bonded and probnly wont get rid of it. but i figured ill bump to see if i get any cool offers.
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
i have jimmy pages guitar i stole from him in 1970 ill give you for this ... please dont sell things on here if your not going to actually sell them, its not fair to people that want it.
Quote by violinmore
I have a Gibson SG I am looking to trade.

any pics? what model?
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
not really

edited 1st post
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
2004 gibson SG. upgraded the bridge pick-up with Gibson Angus Young pick-up. Also had it rewired to smae specs as Angus young's 1962 SG. Faded cherry finish. I am actualy looking for a telecaster but would concider this one .I will try to get a picture.