doesn anybody know the name of the generation of people born around 1990?
"And then there was a chair....Alternating the movement of its feet like a horse, the chair runs up to my bed, climbs up into it--and I make love to the wooden chair(uncomfortable, painful)."
Generation X or Generation Y, if I'm not mistaken.

I really don't know for sure, though.

So, I'm probably wrong. xD
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
iGeneration
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by fallenangel20
Generation X, if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, think that's it. There's a wikipedia article about it somewhere.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
iGeneration

Yea we're the iGeneration.

Generation X was Kurt Cobain's generation.
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
Generation Y..i think

I think generation X is people born around the 60's or 70's to later or something..maybe even earlier..Wiki it.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Kill your friend, kill your friend's girlfriend, then kill the person she's cheating on him with. Then rape all three of them, then kill yourself, then rape yourself.

Member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club
Generation X was the folks that were born between 1970 and 1980 if i'm not mistaken. The people that were "of age" for the grunge trend. As for you folks born in 90..... i have no idea.
people born from the late 60's to late 70's are Gen X
people born from the 80's-late 80's are Gen Y
people born from the 90's - are the IGen for the technology or Gen Z

Gen Z makes sense because the way things are going with wars, oil, debts, people born in the 90's and on will most likely make up the final generation of people that are the ones pushing the buttons invading the countries. I personally can't see "normal" human existence going on past 2040, but thats just me and a few other million people who think that. By no means the majority.
Quote by BennyStruggle
people born from the late 60's to late 70's are Gen X
people born from the 80's-late 80's are Gen Y
people born from the 90's - are the IGen for the technology or Gen Z

Gen Z makes sense because the way things are going with wars, oil, debts, people born in the 90's and on will most likely make up the final generation of people that are the ones pushing the buttons invading the countries. I personally can't see "normal" human existence going on past 2040, but thats just me and a few other million people who think that. By no means the majority.

Humanity has been through worse sh*t. You say we won't be "normal" like we're normal now. We're crazy, radical-thinking idiots in the eyes of our forefathers who were crazy, radical-thinking idiots in the eyes of their forefathers and so on. We think our kids are going to be the final nail in the coffin of civilization, but that's just because we're pretty scared of admitting that one day in the not-so-distant future, we'll be made obsolete by our offspring.

To answer your question, TS, people who are teenagers now belong to "Generation Y" aka the Echo boomers. I believe "Generation Z" is beginning or will be beginning shortly.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Generation X is for people born in the 70s I think.
Probably Generation Y.
Quote by HAdwan
According to Bob Sinclar we are the LOVE GENERATION.

Nope, that was the 60's. Apparently I was a child of the love generation.
Yeah, iGeneration.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██