Sorry i did this already but im still having trouble with it. Ive learned how to do pinch harmonics but it just isnt working for me. Anyone else have any problems that they fixed cuz it could help!!
make sure your neck pickup is on, that usually makes sqeals easier and better sounding.
You might not be finding the right spot. Different areas are going to give you different sounds, like tapped harmonics. Tapping the 21st and 12th give you two different sounds. Try pinching in different areas until you find the one that sounds good the note, it may not be the same place for every fret.
On my guitar the sweet spot is right before the bridge humbucker, on the string.

I find it easier to do them with the bridge pup.
Somebody needs to make an official Pinch Harnomics thread and get it stickied. I am getting annoyed by seeing two or three new threads about them every single day.

As far as the execution of it, 90% of it is technique, 10% has to do with your settings. The way I really learned to do them was to do them unplugged. If I could hear them unplugged, then I knew I was doing them right. Harmonics are difficult to master, but the only way to do it is to experiment and tru to find different methods of doiong them. Because I did this, I can actually hit pinch harmonics on an acoustic while fingerpicking.

Just keep practicing. I'm not trying to be rude, but chances are, your technique is wrong.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
it's all in finding the sweet spot on the string (which changes with each note, so just practice until you can feel it out) and giving plenty of room for your thumb to hit the string. hold the pick a little farther back and than try.

I know, I know, I hate hearing advice like this too, but I can't really tell ya much else.