I doubt many of you really care, but I play in our high school marching band, and we made 5th in the state of Texas on Monday. I'm kinda proud of myself/us.

I just had to get that off my chest.
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
Congrats.
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
nice dude
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Quote by Rock'N'Soul
Congrats man

Ditto. fifth isn't so good though.
Shiner, Texas.
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.

I love The Pit.
Quote by Don't Read This
thats cool man were doing pretty good ourself whats your field show?

Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Carribean.

Quote by kidsilcon
Ditto. fifth isn't so good though.

Hey, it's only the second time we've made it to state, and the first time we made it to the finals.
Quote by musicianamedave

Quote by filthandfury

YES.

I love The Pit.
where in texas? thas where i live. i might have heard of you guys. whats the name of your school?
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Quote by Mr. Thingy

thats cool i heard pirates is overdone though. we heard this really cool tim burton theme when we went to competition last week
Quote by Mr. Thingy

Hey, it's only the second time we've made it to state, and the first time we made it to the finals.

But it's not so bad either, congratulations.
Quote by Don't Read This
thats cool i heard pirates is overdone though. we heard this really cool tim burton theme when we went to competition last week

Yeah, it is. At least one other band at area did it too.

Two years ago, the last time we made it to state, we had a kickass show and several other bands had one of the songs from it.
Quote by musicianamedave

Quote by filthandfury

YES.

I love The Pit.
Gah, I've done band this year, and the last. I've come to the conclusion that its pretty much a concoction designed for straight up lame.

If it floats your boat, then hats off to you, but I honestly don't get any kicks from it.

We got first in every competition we went to though. Our drumline got ridiculous scores too, beating bands that were two divisions higher than us.
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Quote by Mr. Thingy
Yeah, it is. At least one other band at area did it too.

Two years ago, the last time we made it to state, we had a kickass show and several other bands had one of the songs from it.

well thats cool you guys won i hope it goes good for us in our competition next week wish us luck