So for the past three days I've had a sore throat and it's only on the left side of my throat and it just hurts when I swallow. I tired cough drops, chlorolseptic spay, ice, and advil, nothing works. Any home rememdies UG?
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
Gargling salt water helps a lot.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
See a professional?

Either that, or drink some:
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
tea with honey is usually good. I use that pretty good when i get soar throats.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Quote by En_zed
See a professional?

Either that, or drink some:

That looks uncannily similar to coke!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
....Motrin cures everything...
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
Quote by bananasislegend
....Motrin cures everything...

Yup it's true. It even cures AIDS. To bad doctors haven't found that out yet.

I don't know A real effective cure, cough syrup would be a recommendation though.
mate i had the exact same thing, i am assuming you will have puss on ur tonsils as well, i would recommend some aspro clear that u gurgle 4 times a day, and also some pencillion if it is really bad, which you can get a prescription from your doctor, it should go away within 3 days

cheers
Dawg
Roland Cube 30
Fender Strat Squire
DS2 Distortion
Boss Pw 10 Wah
Washburn electric/acoustic
Epiphone les paul studio
Magnum acoustic
You might have a swollen tonsil there. Go to the doctor or take cough syrup.
It's gonna be a blue day
Hot salt water. Don't drink it... just gargle... drinking it isn't the most enjoyable thing ever.
I actually heard that slurpees are good for sore throats. I've yet to try that out, but next time I have a sore throat I'm gonna get a slurpee.

Dude, stop swallowing
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Quote by zanz1bar
Dude, stop swallowing

Good one.
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
Same thing happened to me after drinking too much at a Halloween party. It went away after a week though.
Quote by Zackie EL
I love a good pun...

I noticed that after I posted it. I was all like... yessss i'm good.