Morley Power Wah. Has anyone had any experience with this pedal? A friend of mine is giving me it in a few days.
Quote by amitbob21
ok im a noob at slapping. Is it my strings or do i just suck at slapping? I have a squier fender J bass(im a noob). Im thinking of getting Ibanez GSR200

Quote by CheekanWofls
Practice on your wife
l0lzoRzzZ Cl1ff us3d 1t.

In other words, listen to some old metallica, specifically Kill 'Em All and Ride the Lightning. There's some intense wah in some of those songs, and he used a Power Wah Boost.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
it's actually pretty good. what you might want to do is get a blender so you can blend your pure bass signal back in, you won't lose so much bass that way
Or, get the Morley Dual Bass Wah.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Thats the whole reason I am buying it for that Cliff Burton sound. Thanks for the advice guys.
Quote by amitbob21
ok im a noob at slapping. Is it my strings or do i just suck at slapping? I have a squier fender J bass(im a noob). Im thinking of getting Ibanez GSR200

Quote by CheekanWofls
Practice on your wife
Quote by BassRichardson
Thats the whole reason I am buying it for that Cliff Burton sound. Thanks for the advice guys.

I'm sure out of the many things cliff burton is known for, a good tone is not one of them, have you actually listened to any of his music, it sound like pure mud
Quote by Zar938
I'm sure out of the many things cliff burton is known for, a good tone is not one of them, have you actually listened to any of his music, it sound like pure mud

Yeah I know but I am going to play a bit of Anesthesia for the talent show and the pedal would be cool just to have.
Quote by amitbob21

Quote by CheekanWofls
Practice on your wife
Don't emulate someone's tone. Be inspired by it, and use that inspiration to find your own tone.