nope i don't.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
how is this so difficult? you look at your diploma or the name of the school you go to, and if its whatever you said, then the answer is yes. if not, its no.

btw, i didnt. i have lived in indiana my entire life. you can send the sympathy cards later
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by Deliriumbassist
This a new way of grooming the kids at your local high school?

I suppose just curious is all...

Quote by Mr_BTP
how is this so difficult? you look at your diploma or the name of the school you go to, and if its whatever you said, then the answer is yes. if not, its no.

btw, i didnt. i have lived in indiana my entire life. you can send the sympathy cards later

Difficult as in like such a small select group of people can answer yay as opposed to nay...
what a silly question!!!!

most ppl here on UG go to that school, why are u finding it so hard to find someone who goes there?????
Quote by zappp
Sammi-Ellen is my australian (wish i had aborted) daughter!!
Quote by sammi-ellen
what a silly question!!!!

most ppl here on UG go to that school, why are u finding it so hard to find someone who goes there?????

That is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen. There are probably over 100,000 users and you think that most people attend some high school in NJ. You must not be getting a very good education there.

More importantly, this is a silly question because it is utterly irrelevant and a waste of everybody's time who DOESNT attend your school (nearly all of us).

*reported*
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
Quote by handlerb
That is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen. There are probably over 100,000 users and you think that most people attend some high school in NJ. You must not be getting a very good education there.

More importantly, this is a silly question because it is utterly irrelevant and a waste of everybody's time who DOESNT attend your school (nearly all of us).

*reported*

Um pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Um pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

I know, I meant to quote the first post
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay