I'm stuck.

I can sweep, economy, hybrid, and tremolo. I can play legato and sticatto, and I can do 5 finger taps with ease. I know my scales (All Pentatonic Boxes, Ioelian, Aoelian, Lydian, Mixolydian, Dorian, Phyrgian, Locrian) and have the basics of how to solo/improv.

What should I practice?

I'm in that rut where you feel apathetic towards practicing, and you just kind of play the same stuff over again. And I hate this rut.
improvising
writing
Harmonic Minor, melodic minor and all of their modes
Ear training

What theory do you know?
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Quote by Ænimus Prime
improvising
writing
Harmonic Minor, melodic minor and all of their modes
Ear training

What theory do you know?

I understand how modes, scales, ratios, intervals, diatonics, chromatics, and how chords work. Not much more. The basics really.
start playing more complex songs and analyze them and see what the theory behind the songs were. buy a theory book and learn more theory,scales are like one little fraction of theory
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Start improvising with other musicians and start writing your own music

I do that, but it all sounds the same to me. I think I should study chord construction, that might help me.
I wouldn't really call that knowing your scales, you know the shapes for pentatonic major/minor and the shapes for major/natural minor. if your playing is sounding the same, try learning some different minors or an exotic scale or something.
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED
I do that, but it all sounds the same to me. I think I should study chord construction, that might help me.

Yes, I would highly recomend working your way through the Music Theory FAQ, also try the trainers on www.musictheory.net

By training your ear you will get better at improvising and writing.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums