Ok so is the only difference between the iPhone and the iPod touch the phone part? And is there any way to get that thing that you can get on some phones where you let it hear a song and it tells you what it is and asks if you want to buy it?
Internet, calling, and commercials.

Those are the only difference between the two.
I suggest not buying either.

You could wait 6 months, and they'll have all-new products therefore decreasing the value of the aforementioned items. I'd say tough it out till then.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Id say don't waste your money on a trend product that comes with Planned Obsoletion. Never mind the fact that they're unreliable and have a lousy 1-year warranty.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Ace88
Id say don't waste your money on a trend product that comes with Planned Obsoletion. Never mind the fact that they're unreliable and have a lousy 1-year warranty.

WOW, where the hell were you last week?
I made a thread on panned obsoletion on how I couldnt remember the term. For some reason I thought Obsoletion came first so I couldn't figure it out.

Thank you for reminding me. Kudos to you.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
WASTE OF MONEY...i'd say. why would you want to touch your music..should just be touching your girl not no music device..
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Quote by marktuazon
WASTE OF MONEY...i'd say. why would you want to touch your music..should just be touching your girl not no music device..

But what if music is your girl?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by devourthekitten
I say buy the Creative Zen Vision M...totally pwns Ipod.

It only comes in 30Gb models, Its way too fat(Its thicker than a 160Gb iPod) and it has worse battery life.
Vcast song ID is only on verizon phones. The touch doesn't have a mic, and even if it were a phone, the iphone is for at&t only, so you're out of luck there.

however, I do recommend the ipod touch. I have one, and the battery life is great, the screen doesn't scratch or smudge, and if you have more than 16gb of music that you listen to on a regular basis, then you're insane. It's especially handy on a college campus with wifi all over.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Basically, no camera or phone features.

Screw the iPod, get an Archos. The 605 wi-fi has 30 GB for $300. I'm getting one this Christmas, and I can't wait. I mean, the iPod is cool, but not as functional as the Archos.
Quote by Twist of fate
Aliens can invade us. Apparently you've never heard of pearl harbor

Quote by FRDesign
It only comes in 30Gb models, Its way too fat(Its thicker than a 160Gb iPod) and it has worse battery life.

1. Wrong. http://www.shentech.com/zvm60gbwhdh.html
2. It fits perfectly comfortable in my hand whereas an iPod feels like its going to slip out of my pocket every time I sit down (I've borrowed an iPod for a while and compared it to my Zen and found this to be true).
3. Wrong. Zen has over 12 hours of song playback and 4 hours of video, iPod has 10 and 2.

Additionally,
4. Color display: iPod = 65,000 colors; Zen = 262,144 colors.
5. Zen has more compatible file types
6. Zen has a voice recorder, calendar, customizable background and theme colors, notepad, a customizable shortcut button, customizable eq settings, built in am/fm radio... etc.
7. I got my Zen for $150 online. I don't think the iPods go for that amount...
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
^ Shaddup pimp

Latest Ipods:
80 GB
audio: 30
video: 5
160 GB
audio: 40
video: 7

EDIT: I'm pretty sure it's "planned obsolescence" as well
Last edited by Adam_G at Nov 11, 2007,