Ok, I was on MSN Live and my gf came on. Know normally, I usually start convos on MSN, but this time she started one up right away. So i figured it was something really important. She had said "check out my photos" and after that she sent something

trusting my girlfriend I initiated the transaction, and said "Thank you babe". Then it got confusing: she asked "thanks 4 wat?", "the pics" "what pics" "what did you send me?" "i never sent you anything"

turns out, by then it had already completed the transaction and was starting to open, but my AVG Security kicked in and said something about a virus. So i immediately unplugged my internet connection, did a virus scan and nothing showed up. (I deleted the file I had received)

So UG, whats up? Suggestions? Comments?
Your girlfriend gave you E-AIDS
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Happens all the time. People sometimes will get those viruses that try to send themselves to that persons contacts to infect their computers. As long as your AVG detected it and you deleted the file there should be no worries. Next time just make sure you ask what it is before you accept it, especially if it just randomly pops up asking you to "check their pics" with a file to follow.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Just as long as your computer doesn't freeze up when you sign in and send that **** to all of your contacts, you're pretty safe.
Quote by kyle100
Happens all the time. People sometimes will get those viruses that try to send themselves to that persons contacts to infect their computers. As long as your AVG detected it and you deleted the file there should be no worries. Next time just make sure you ask what it is before you accept it, especially if it just randomly pops up asking you to "check their pics" with a file to follow.

What he said.

Also, I would recommend washing your penis and querying a doctor as to whether or not you contracted E-AIDS from this incident.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
... When I hovered over the link I was like

T.S got noodz and is sharing with UG
YAY!

I was disapointed..
Quote by garrett5
... When I hovered over the link I was like

T.S got noodz and is sharing with UG
YAY!

I was disapointed..

idk about you guyz but i got teh n00dz
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by kyle100

I'm serious man...are you serious??
That happened to me. Someone sent me a message saying. Lol, is that you? with a link. I clicked it, but nothing happened.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by djmay71
I'm serious man...are you serious??

YES He's serious you numbnuts lol

It happens all the time, it's a preset virus sent from user to user that automatically replicates itself. As long as you've deleted the virus and you've shut down the program and AVG is still working I think you'll be alright.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...