Girl problem...Now I see alot of these threads, and I offer as much advice as possible to be, so I'm not a hater on these type of threads. Anyways, I got a problem right now and I just want to hear what other people would do.

So, a friend of mine, who I've become closer with this year, has been talking to this girl for about 2.5 months. I never thought they'd go out but it I was surprised at how long it went on for. And they never went out, but supposedly, they were pretty close and from what he tells me were close to going out. All of a sudden, one day, she said that she just didn't like him anymore. Now he's mad at her for that reason, but still has a little bit of feelings left for her.

My problem is I've known this girl since Elementary School, and I don't talk to her alot seen as I only see her on the bus, but I do have feelings for her and I really want to see what could happen. I feel that I should wait a bit, and let it all die down, and then start maybe dating this girl. If this was you, would you stay away from her since she sort of "broke up" with your friend?
One Love

“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain” -Bob Marley
'lationship thread.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I'd do the thing I did in cheesehuh's thread, but I'm too lazy. Therefore, you get one of these.

RELATIONSHIP THREDZ
I've got a suggestion.

Listen to Rockford.

He Rocks.

You've beaten me twice now...I'm going to get you back.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
Quote by Amalgam
I've got a suggestion.

Listen to Rockford.

He Rocks.

You've beaten me twice now...I'm going to get you back.

Bingo.

Oh, and to the second part..

Bring it onnnnnnnnnn