http://www.yahoo.com/s/732904

Religious controversy? American controversy? Fat people genocide?

You decide.
Quote by mh400nt
Me too man, I cant remember ever actually laughing out loud for ages due to the internet, omegasus is just....hes just awesome

Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm pretty sure guys don't get breast cancer.
this is a tough one to call. I don't want to encourage obesity per se...but santa just needs to be fat i think! hahaha.
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
well it would make more sense with him fitting down chimneys and what not if he was skinny.
Fudge I was gonna start a thread on this :p. I say if Santa got thin that would be weird. Plus if he always drinks coca cola, it won't be possible. Think of all the cookies he eats on Christmas eve, too.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Well if we just tell kids there is no such thing as Santa we won't have to worry about him setting a bad example of being so old... and fat... to our kids.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by hethamulburton
Well if we just tell kids there is no such thing as Santa we won't have to worry about him setting a bad example of being so old... and fat... to our kids.

HAHA qft. This reminds me of the Dumbledore skit on SNL. "He's not a real person!!!"
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.