DAMN! How many of you have guitars that have suffered injuries yet you still use them

Ehh mine's not much--but today at GC my guitar was in its case on an amp, then I thought the case was shut then it opened, causing the guitar to fall out.

...Only some paint cracks but it looked pretty damn bad. You?
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
i broke headstock clean off my jackson.
it took me a while to get it back on.
I am awesome

I agree with myself

Third Ninja Commander of the UG Society of Ninjas.
it's not really an injury but for whatever reason i like to play one of my strats without any electronics in it.. i like it because it's so damn light.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
well, my strap fell off my gio, and the bottom by the output jack is all chipped and screwed up. but it still plays well and thats all that matters
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
On my Epi Explorer Only:

First day I had it, I was jamming and it fell off its straps onto the concrete garage floor, knocking a chunk off the bottom and some more paint damage.

Then over a year or so the headstock got a ding and a whole bunch of cracks.

Still plays/Sounds nice
i broke the neck of my les paul,
but thankfully i know a good luthier
YEAH DUDE
I attempted to spin my guitar around my neck on stage once.

The strap broke,

The guitar flew,

The bridge pickup died.

I still love the sound of the neck pickups in it though. It's a cheap Johnson electric with stock pickups, but it's unique to me.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Quote by scarfacesuit
I attempted to spin my guitar around my neck on stage once.

The strap broke,

The guitar flew,

The bridge pickup died.

I still love the sound of the neck pickups in it though. It's a cheap Johnson electric with stock pickups, but it's unique to me.

Not to sound like a prick, but if it's just a dead or undone wire, you can easily fix it yourself. If it's actual, internal damage to the pickup itself, nevermind.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Quote by kosmic
Not to sound like a prick, but if it's just a dead or undone wire, you can easily fix it yourself. If it's actual, internal damage to the pickup itself, nevermind.

I've opened it up myself, and later had it checked, and it was the pickup. I wish I could have fixed it, but the bridge humbucker wasn't too great anyway.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
i had a ****ty Epi LP Studio a while back, and i had a leather strap that was old and frayed.
so i bent down to play with the knobs on my amp, when the strap came off and hit the amp JUST right so that a crack in the wood of the neck went from the head to about the 7th fret.
it was so weird. and i just sat there on my bed, eyes wide, staring at the damage.
my strat has sustained heavy damage from my playing.....

broken saddle, fixed w/ super glue
new bridge kuz i busted the last one
new pickguard
the paint all over the place is leaving faster than id like
all electronics have been replaced for various reasons
new knobs because i killt the last ones
second set of tuning knobs, ive had these for a year now. thyre just beggining to show wear (i reccomend planet waves fo'sho)

............and strings lol
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
My friend, his drummer and i were outside the local bar, before they had a show and the guitarist was doing guitar flips since he could with his new straps, he let the drummer try and he threw it a little too hard...

...RIP Ltd viper 400
the neck had a crack 2/3 down the fretboard, and the knobs on the body were ripped out and the docks for them were br00talized, i have a pic of it on my computer, but i'm too lazy to put it on photobucket right now.

oh and two tuning keys ripped clean off somehow...
Quote by psycho826
chuck norris once slept with a guy

but only because he ran out of women

Band.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
I set my epiphone les paul on the stand and started to walk away. Only after it was too late did I realize that I hadn't balanced it properly, and it was slowly tilting forward. It fell right off the stand forward and the front of the body landed right on the corner of my solid metal wah pedal, which was located conveniently right there. It left a nice little dent, but my guitar is black so it is somewhat unnoticeable unless you look closely.