Endeverafter -> Submersed -> Fuel -> Trapt.

Epic pwn.

I got a signed drumstick (broken of course), autograph of the whole submersed group, &Toryn Green's autograph (Fuel).

Dad bought me a Trapt hoodie, && I still have the little blue X's on my hand for being underage. I haven't been this active at a concert since Warped Tour '06, &&holy crap. My throat is killing me but I had a long chat with the lead guitarist / vocalist for Endeverafter, he gave me some killer tips and he re-kindled the flame inside of me that's been dead for the past few weeks.

Anyone ever felt like total sh*t, felt like nothing's progressing and just gotten bored with life altogether and in one night been set on fire and more driven than ever before?
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Yes Dude...

Warfest!!!!
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Never heard it but hell. Sounds freakin' awesome.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Yeah, I was at the "Radio rebellion tour" thursday night, made my entire month..but now I'm back to feeling like shit.
The one thing I love about Charleston; Place sucks, but holy crap. Music out the ass. <3

Chances are by next week I'll faceplant again but for now I'm gonna fucking enjoy it.
Quote by fly135

I figured it out.