I don't sell music instruments often, so that's why I'm asking this:

I have 1 electric guitar, 1 amp, 1 12-string and 1 classical guitar I want to sell, to get an extremely nice new guitar.

I'm not asking to sell them here, I want to go somewhere like a music shop.

All of the items are in good, but not new condition. What should I expect for them? About 50% of the retail, or 30%?

If it helps, here's the approximate retail price for each item:

Amp (Peavey) ~ $400
Electric (Gretsch) ~ $200
Classical (Francisco Navarro handmade) ~$900
12-string (Fender) ~$175

If this is in the wrong forums, then I will delete the thread and move it there.
Awww man If I could I would probably buy some of them from you.

But I guess seeing them would tell how much they would be worth and how early you got them.
SPACE FOR RENT
Quote by Rock'N'Soul
Awww man If I could I would probably buy some of them from you.

But I guess seeing them would tell how much they would be worth and how early you got them.
That probably would make the replies more accurate. All the items are in good condition. They aren't like new, but still good.
Take it from me: Do not sell your gear to a music shop or a pawn shop.

Put an advertisement on Craig's List. Pics help a lot! Ask to meet in a well-lit area like a bank for safety.

If not Craig's List, try posting in your school bulletin board?

Music/Pawns shops should be a last resort as you will not get as much money for your gear.
What are the models of amp? And why would you want to sell a handmade guitar. Also it is very unlikely your guitar dealer will give you a better deal than you could get off ebay.
Quote by marsvoltaguy
i say both. you always have the option to not use the pedal at all but it will still be there like that obsessed chick you took to homecoming and never called again, sitting there waiting for your call. so yea both
Quote by dantiberian
What are the models of amp? And why would you want to sell a handmade guitar. Also it is very unlikely your guitar dealer will give you a better deal than you could get off ebay.
It's a Peavey Transtube Bandit 112. And I'm selling a handmade guitar to get another handmade guitar from the same luthier. Mine is just a student model, and I want to get a special grand concert model.