Page 1 of 2
i remember seeing a site that had blatant copies with the logos and everything
anyone know this site?
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
i dunno but i do know about all the lawsuit guitars from back in the 70s were the japanese did dead copies, but i havent heard of anything nowadays, since you'd think there'd be more of a crackdown on things like that. hopefully not.. i want to know as well!!
^ lol. I love to just browse these sites from time to time and find the stuff they are selling. It amazes me.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
i know especially that steve vai ibanez!

dude, i actually really want to buy one of those guitars, i dont care if they're bad quality, for 200 bucks id get it for just the looks... maybe they have asian children slaving away on them and american dollars are worth a ton, and that's why they're so cheap... if its true, those poor kids deserve a beter life.

screw that i want one of those guitars.
^ I'm actually thinking about buying one myself. I tried talking to the seller and he is just incoherent or something when it comes to English. If I can get a positive on what the body of the guitar is made of I'd pick one up and just mod the hell out of it for fun.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

haha his english on the description is pretty hilarious. but hey when was the last time i tried typing in japanese (or chinese, whatever)...

but yeah that would be so awesome if you got one. it's just so...sketch though. but back when this same thing was happening in the 70s with the lawsuit guitars as i mentioned before this older guy i know has one of these takamine 12 string ripoffs whihc sounds GORGEOUS. he said back then they used to make the guitars from the exact specificatins, and they're basically indiscernable from the originals. hopefully thats true for these ripoffs...
One of the most beautiful guitar's I've seen was a fender strat clone with an incredible red chrome finish.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by OsirisProtocol
fritra.com or mymusia.com Crazy copies lol.

the first one had guitar harshell cases for 0.10 cents. but you had to pay 100 USD in shipping.
Rofl, straight off the website

Welcome to my shop ! i am a honest seller .I will give you my most beautiful and best things.These will give you good lucky and you will be happy.we honesty treat each customer,
I will be great pleasure for yours patronage and I'm looking forward to your discussion with me about craft arts or Musical instrument .
if you like my goods .Please you bid,if you purchase us a few items,we will give you offer a special discount combine shipping them and save money for you .Thank you for view.

Ha, that's uhm... Genuine?
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
That Fritra site......what's even the point of making EPIPHONE knock-offs?

*is confused*
It's a knock-off of a knock-off, so the two cancel each other out, making it genuine.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by metal Lover
the first one had guitar harshell cases for 0.10 cents. but you had to pay 100 USD in shipping.

haha

I think these sites are created by non-fluent English speakers in different countries posing as English sites to avoid getting arrested by the feds. The grammar is terrible!
I would be careful buying from them, I know that you all know they are fakes, but you might actually recieve NOTHING, which is worse!
Diezel, Motherfucker
The sites are actually Japanese made. You actually receive the guitars you order from the sites too. But the people I have talked to online have become non responsive after people start flaming them about their purchases so I can never really get any of my questions answered. Lastly Epiphone isn't a knock off company. They were bought out by Gibson to make their affordable line or whatever the bs is that we wanna call them lol.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Quote by acidhammerdrums
if anyone ends up buying from these sites, please let us know how it turns out.

I bought one off mymusia about... I dunno maybe 4 months ago. The pick-ups suck, the tuners suck, the bridge sucks, hell, all the hardware sucks. But if you're ready to change all of it (like I did (only have the pickups change left)), it's a really good guitar for the price. I only use mine as a backup, but it plays nice and could definatly be used as a main guitar when pimped.

You can look at my profile pic to see how it looked before pimpage (it has a kickass bigsby and new tuner now ).

Edit: Just looked at the Fritra site and they have exactly the same guitar with the same photos, so I'd guess they are operated by the same people.

BTW, for people wondering, shipping was fast as **** (less than a week).
Last edited by Freddedonna at Nov 11, 2007,
did anyone notice he sells 'guitar boxes' (cases) for $0.01

and at the top it says 'Let's see what we haves here'
I seriously couldn't read half of what was there out loud! But that double necked doo-dad was nice.
My Gear:

Squier Acoustic

B.C. Rich Ironbird Got Stolen :-(

Fernandes LE-1X

ESP AC 200-E

Fender Frontman 15G
Quote by fosho

OMG. Its obvious that those are the picks from Gibson and other stock photo's. But still if the guitars look anything close to the original when they are shipped I'd get one in a heartbeat.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

dear sir:

my english is very poor ,but dont worry the guitar's quality!! it is very good!! it made in china but the quality as same as orginal! regard!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: bai_kk@hotmail.com
Subject: Contact from China Wholesale Marketplace: Sales: Ibanez Guitar Product ID: [Iba2008048]
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 22:48:53 -0800

Sales: Ibanez Guitar Product ID: [Iba2008048]

Hello I'd like to inquire about the grade and quality of the hardware, wood and electronics in this guitar. I'd also like to know about the dimensions of the neck and the exact specifications of the guitar.

Thank you for your time

*sighs* Figures, what a response. I'll hassle him more with emails until satisfactory with answer. Then I will consider buying a guitar
I talked to him on msn last night. I was so confused with the website on a whole but I didn't get much of anything out of him. Guitars are made in China quality is the "same". Shipping is $100, etc.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Quote by Freddedonna
I bought one off mymusia about... I dunno maybe 4 months ago. The pick-ups suck, the tuners suck, the bridge sucks, hell, all the hardware sucks. But if you're ready to change all of it (like I did (only have the pickups change left)), it's a really good guitar for the price. I only use mine as a backup, but it plays nice and could definatly be used as a main guitar when pimped.

You can look at my profile pic to see how it looked before pimpage (it has a kickass bigsby and new tuner now ).

Edit: Just looked at the Fritra site and they have exactly the same guitar with the same photos, so I'd guess they are operated by the same people.

BTW, for people wondering, shipping was fast as **** (less than a week).

So would you say that it is worth the money? Like... is the guitar you got 350 dollars (with shipping?) worth of quality, or not?
Anyone know of anywhere w/ a PRS replica line?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I feel sorry for anyone who buys though, but I guess you get what you pay for.. I mean on one of the Telecasters the neck says "STRATOCASTER" and it is definatly a tele headstock.
i would say dont buy!!!

look for some cheap Japanese copies. save your money in the long run instead of having to replace everything in a Chinese copy.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Quote by acidhammerdrums
So would you say that it is worth the money? Like... is the guitar you got 350 dollars (with shipping?) worth of quality, or not?

Well, it's worth 350 bucks, and it's the same quality as any 350 bucks guitar you could buy around here. It just looks cooler

EDIT: http://www.bazaarofchina.com/product_info.php?cPath=20_146&products_id=4127&osCsid=d2303a233f55bd9c6e6472bd80f16a74

*cums*
Last edited by Freddedonna at Nov 16, 2007,
i posted these on another forum and got flamed, banned and emailed

lol
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
HA, one of the classifieds on Fritra states you can buy a "beautiful costly flute"
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Page 1 of 2