I was wondering if using a distortion pedal on top of another would sound any good. For example, i already have a Metal Muff and was thinking of buying a MI Audio Crunch Box to use as an overdrive/distortion for less heavier things. would this sound good? If it doesnt ill just get the Tube Zone.
Sigs are too hard to think up
the metal muff has the top boost... thats basically what the crunch box would do to it if you added on top of the muff.
tube zone is great but it isnt that heavy other than that it is a lovely pedal, um crunch box by it self is better than the metal muff, and is one of the best distortion/overdrive pedals i played
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
Gibson lp studio (fireburst)
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

morley rotating speaker '62
" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
ok if i take the "on the top of the metal muff" out of the picture, which would be better for milder stuff like steve vai, satriani, etc.?
Quote by the_crimison
ok if i take the "on the top of the metal muff" out of the picture, which would be better for milder stuff like steve vai, satriani, etc.?

Possible.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by Guitarmiester
The Top Boost on the Metal Muff is a joke and it's NOT what the Crunch Box would do.

I second that, i hate the top boost, its horrible for Solos, and i wonder why anyone would want to use it for that, and i prefer riffs without disgustingly bright top ends anyway.